Mielle hair products cause BALDING?!

Ayooooo I Brought the leave in conditioner last month. Asked my friend wag1 put me on them hair products cuz now I’m hearing they make you lose hair… smh I like it though and I’m not sure if it’s causing anything.

Ayooooo I Brought the leave in conditioner last month. Asked my friend wag1 put me on them hair products cuz now I’m hearing they make you lose hair… smh I like it though and I’m not sure if it’s causing anything.

That sounds like u put a perm in your head.
19229-a5f9510e2e8aca91a7ae357eb001b477.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Bro used BASED Shampoo and Conditioner Hair products they are really good I got nice results from them or use moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner paraben free

Aseer

VIP
Wtf I use this all the time. In fact it’s my regular hair shampoo along with their rosemary oil! How am I hearing this now?!
Thats why you have to check and ensure your hair products are 100% natural and contain nothing artificial or any parabens

Aseer

VIP
What I personally do is apply a mask of:
-olive oil
-egg yolk
-vinegar
-mayonaise
and I apply it to the roots of my hair and rinse off with shampoo after 30 Minutes it gives my hair good moisture and shine throughout the week and I alternate between that and another mask which consists of:
-Mashed Avocado
-Honey
-And Olive or Coconut Oil

Its way cheaper than most Hair Masks out there and for me it has been very effective and done wonders for my hair 👍

What I personally do is apply a mask of:
-olive oil
-egg yolk
-vinegar
-mayonaise
and I apply it to the roots of my hair and rinse off with shampoo after 30 Minutes it gives my hair good moisture and shine throughout the week and I alternate between that and another mask which consists of:
-Mashed Avocado
-Honey
-And Olive or Coconut Oil

Its way cheaper than most Hair Masks out there and for me it has been very effective and done wonders for my hair 👍
I've tried the egg mask before and the smell was too much for me. You should try burcad also known as kibbeh butter. It'll leave your hair super soft and hydrated

Aseer

VIP
I've tried the egg mask before and the smell was too much for me. You should try burcad also known as kibbeh butter. It'll leave your hair super soft and hydrated
I will buy it when I can and see if its good also cant I just use subag?

Trending