Might have to join one of them schizo gangstalking/targeted individuals group

I actually saw a video in Japanese with I think like 300-something, 400-something views... and it was a guy who apparently believed he was being gangstalked. this guy as far as I'm aware is in Japan, doesn't know English and he was talking in Japanese- but somehow this guy was claiming he was being gangstalked.
Don’t worry I don’t actually think I’m being gang stalked, those niggas need help :mjlol:apparently it is a big thing though omg I’m actually following this somali girl on my Instagram who’s talking about Somalis in Canada are being genocided ?!?!? and talking bout she’s being gangstalked 💀 she literally be live-streaming randoms on the street saying they’re watching her….. but otherwise she talks and acts level headed asf, she’s also making herself out to be some sort of activist about this shit. It’s crazy as hell

Last edited:
Don’t worry I don’t actually think I’m being gang stalked, those niggas need help :mjlol:apparently it is a big thing though omg I’m actually following this somali girl on my Instagram who’s talking about Somalis in Canada are being genocided ?!?!? and talking bout she’s being gangstalked 💀 she literally be live-streaming randoms on the street saying they’re watching her….. but otherwise she talks and acts level headed asf, she’s also making herself out to be some sort of activist about this shit. It’s crazy as hell
what her name i love shit like this

I wanna send it but she don’t have that many followers so I’m paranoid of lowkey doxxing myself 💀she’s private on insta anyways too it was rlly weird she followed me first and took like 2 weeks to accept my request, she seems selective :gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

Omg please she was on livestream today (she saved it so it’s on her profile but like I said she’s private 😭😭) saying the timojileecs are spying on her I WISHH I COULD SHOW YALL OMFGG IM ACTUALLY CRYINGG I need to link up with her we might have something in common :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah: :deadmanny:We’re both FED TF UP in our own distinct ways

Omg please she was on livestream today (she saved it so it’s on her profile but like I said she’s private 😭😭) saying the timojileecs are spying on her I WISHH I COULD SHOW YALL OMFGG IM ACTUALLY CRYINGG I need to link up with her we might have something in common :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah: :deadmanny:We’re both FED TF UP in our own distinct ways
HELPP :dead:

Trending

Latest posts