Minneapolis police chokes black dude to death and city erupts in protest

Just because they don’t look like other Africans doesn’t mean a white nigga is gonna be like “Oh wait I know! Them niggas aren’t niggas, they Caucasian. Welcome brothda” that’s not how it works, we’re weird skinny ass Abdi’s to them :mjlol:
But I do think we would be treated at least somewhat better than they are. There's never been an unarmed Somali-American killed by police.

that's true. but the black community was oddly silent when the somali cop was being indicted. Which is weird because you would think they of all people would be more vocal about the double standard since it was mostly them being killed when this cadaan lady is being treated like the first victim
No, it really isn't. The Black community doesn't care about Somalis. They're not seen as Black apparently. Well not black enough for their liking anyways. There was a Toronto Somali shot and killed by cops there and even though they have BLM in the city there wasn't a peep.

I don't see the problem with somalis "chimping out" its their city too. they have a right to protest unjust deaths

@borednigga does everything make you "dead"?

No, it really isn't. The Black community doesn't care about Somalis. They're not seen as Black apparently. Well not black enough for their liking anyways. There was a Toronto Somali shot and killed by cops there and even though they have BLM in the city there wasn't a peep.
When will Somalis learn that Madows won’t back them

Cartman

reformed
There were all sorts of people there. Nice to see.
Until them cops started tear gassing people and shooting rubber bullets. They went hard tonight, and people fought back and destroyed their cars with bricks and milk. It’s thunderstorming right now, too.

I know they don't BUT some poor guys death is not the time to play into those nasty politics. especially when we have a common issue of being targeted by the police

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Not really. Somalis are physically distinct from other Africans. Even White Americans can tell. Typically taller, skinnier, with darker skin and straighter hair than your standard African-American. They have eyes too. But yes, there is an especial hatred for Somalis specifically in Europe and North America.
And the black Americans have far apart eyes making them look like fish
20200526_233012.jpg

20200526_233333.jpg

Radical

Been there, done that
Dude it's not just skin colour. South Asians are dark too.
I don't think there are that much darkskin Indians there, even if there are any it's much easier to distinguish from blacks as they tend to have long straight hair and dress in their cultural fashions, compare this to the Somali teenage boys who pretty much dress, speak and act like AAs

Trending

Latest posts