Minnesota waxaan waa maxay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akhas! kuwaan wayna ceebeeyeen. I am sure they are already receiving ceyr so why are they demanding for more food. Isn't food banks/shelves intended for homeless people? These people don't look homeless to me.

Tbh there not even that poor I noticed nearly every somali owns a car most even have brand new model. I swear mn somalis are probably some of the smartest people in the world they usually never work they have alot of money they also at good hiding it from the government:ftw9nwa:
People who deceive the system are not smart. They might think they are smart but they will get caught soon or later.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It's wrong in so many ways. So you think it is okay to deceive the government just because some cadaan people do that?
The government it self steals money from your average person by making up bs rules
Is only natural we steal from them two:dance:

The government it self steals money from your average person by making up bs rules
Is only natural we steal from them two:dance:
Lol, rules are important because they are guidelines to what is acceptable and what is not. What kind of rules do you consider bs?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol, rules are important because they are guidelines to what is acceptable and what is not. What kind of rules do you consider bs?
They have a shitty million fees and taxes for everything in life. This whole country is a parasite thats sucks you dry:uCkf6mf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Without taxes who will feed/support some of the somalis who depend on only ceyr lol.
Well if the government stops stealing money from them they don't have to depend on ceyr:uCkf6mf:
I remember when I first started working they took 40% of my pay check:mjcry:
Not to mention insurance company stealing your money:pacspit:

Google Somali families busted for welfare fraud in Norway and you will see a YouTube video of the Norwegian police raiding and charging hundreds of Somali families, why do we pretend that this is isolated to Minesotta? What makes the God fearing Somali mother or father to go that length to cheat those who offer them generous welfare?

First, we can't deny or ignore the greed element. Mrs. Halima Suulweeyn just built a villa in Ismaris town, it becomes a competition. The children suffer, the welfare office is raided through fraud and then, you see 100's of women and men driving SUV's and other late model cars in Ohio fighting over the que over a Babtist church offering cheap housing. Most will look down to gain blue collar skills such as technical jobs or in the building industry because their qawiil is laandheere and they will frown upon it.

Secondly, Mrs Halima is illiterate and can't access the job market and the only way she makes money is through welfare by having a squadron of children. Before she left Africa, she made so many promises to look after her loved ones as if she will land rivers of gold. She knows her family back home depends on her charity and therefore, she has developed a good knack of the next welfare scam that is going around to net her few extra $$$.

In conclussion there is a need and greed involved but most importantly jaahilnimo is involved. How many of their children have taken advantage of the free education and learnt technical jobs? Very few. Culturally, Somalis lack work ethics due to the reliance of the support of other family members. We prefer easy money whether it is haram or half haram. You will see someone so excited because his father, brother or uncle got a good post within the government's of the cursed land because they know they will become loaded through corruption in a short period. True to our culture and nature, Everywhere Somalis live, we became synonymous with welfare fraud. Unless there is a cultural revolution, I expect the next generation of Somalis to become experts in fraud and cheat the Russian and Nigerian masters.

S

Shamis

@Boqorka Bantus I meant only this specific group in the image and whoever organised this. The area is full of Somali success so cut the crap. I was just pissed that other Somalis didn't kick off about the shame factor in the one area they can be proud of in America.

Google Somali families busted for welfare fraud in Norway and you will see a YouTube video of the Norwegian police raiding and charging hundreds of Somali families, why do we pretend that this is isolated to Minesotta? What makes the God fearing Somali mother or father to go that length to cheat those who offer them generous welfare?

First, we can't deny or ignore the greed element. Mrs. Halima Suulweeyn just built a villa in Ismaris town, it becomes a competition. The children suffer, the welfare office is raided through fraud and then, you see 100's of women and men driving SUV's and other late model cars in Ohio fighting over the que over a Babtist church offering cheap housing. Most will look down to gain blue collar skills such as technical jobs or in the building industry because their qawiil is laandheere and they will frown upon it.

Secondly, Mrs Halima is illiterate and can't access the job market and the only way she makes money is through welfare by having a squadron of children. Before she left Africa, she made so many promises to look after her loved ones as if she will land rivers of gold. She knows her family back home depends on her charity and therefore, she has developed a good knack of the next welfare scam that is going around to net her few extra $$$.

In conclussion there is a need and greed involved but most importantly jaahilnimo is involved. How many of their children have taken advantage of the free education and learnt technical jobs? Very few. Culturally, Somalis lack work ethics due to the reliance of the support of other family members. We prefer easy money whether it is haram or half haram. You will see someone so excited because his father, brother or uncle got a good post within the government's of the cursed land because they know they will become loaded through corruption in a short period. True to our culture and nature, Everywhere Somalis live, we became synonymous with welfare fraud. Unless there is a cultural revolution, I expect the next generation of Somalis to become experts in fraud and cheat the Russian and Nigerian masters.
Why do you care so much?

Shams says, I only wanted to ridicule the MJ's, don't mention my people in Ohio because they are successful. Tad doqomeey asks me why I care because she thinks every foreigner can distinguish a Bantu Somali from a Lamagoodley Somali though all of the fraud are committed by them. It pains us our Somali identity to be degraded by Lamagoodleeys who gave Somalia the title as only failed state and still further degrading the Somali name by becoming either too violent or thieves of the system in the diaspora. Kir, Kac iyo Kut.

S

Shamis

I'm not from Ohio and I said the Minneapolis was full of Somali success.

the problem with most Somalis is jaahilnimo and the lack of common sense. which gives us all a bad name someone should have told these idiots its the gaalo are trying to help them and not their fellow people. so to demand that they cater to your religious dietary requirement is unacceptable.
guy in the video refers to us as filthy rag heads and goat fuckers numerous times.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadpeter::meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.