Miss Africa University beauty pageant - Somali representative

The girls looks somali, waliba i can tell she's hawiye. Northafrican women are much whiter and theyre nose is more prominent (less of a button nose). Even her smile lines are somali. Maybe tuareg, but thats just on skin colour, her face is very much xalimo. People have weird opinionso_O

Never mistook a dhegacas for a xalimo(except yemenis sometimes).
Firstly theyre dhegacas,white skinned,secondly their noses are meaty or hooked. Somepeople going above and beyond for this AfRoAsIan identity:ftw9nwa:
women-protesters-tahrir-square-cairo-egypt-DCJW5P.jpg
Egypt-women.jpg

Most egyptians and morrocans waa UNMISTAKABLE DHEGACAS. Who of you, honest to god mistakes your average north african for somali?

@Libaaxseendheer yes and all i'm gonna say is northern region

First girl is cute (at least she doesn't have a manly chin) second is from another nationality so I don't get your point.

Just accept that your "exclusive" beauty is considered basic, generic, copy-paste on our side of the pond. No one would look twice at her.
MCd3CHo.png

Tukraq

VIP

First girl is cute (at least she doesn't have a manly chin) second is from another nationality so I don't get your point.

Just accept that your "exclusive" beauty is considered basic, generic, copy-paste on our side of the pond. No one would look twice at her
MCd3CHo.png
first girl I posted looks like she don't even take care of her self well lol
and no these women you posted look different, like a almost habesha type look(y'all look like them not us), they don't look like her nor could they pass as somali

Apollo

VIP
Never mistook a dhegacas for a xalimo(except yemenis sometimes).
Firstly theyre dhegacas,white skinned,secondly their noses are meaty or hooked. Somepeople going above and beyond for this AfRoAsIan identity:ftw9nwa:View attachment 79077 View attachment 79078
Most egyptians and morrocans waa UNMISTAKABLE DHEGACAS. Who of you, honest to god mistakes your average north african for somali?

People think those Nubians or Nubian admixed Far-Upper Egyptians are the norm. Lmao..

Almost no Somali can pass for a mainstream Egyptian.

+80% of Egypt comes from the North or Central region. It is the most populated area.

DXXr0igWAAAAC7G.jpg

first girl I posted looks like she don't even take care of her self well lol
and no these women you posted look different, like a almost habesha type look(y'all look like them not us), they don't look like her nor could they pass as somali
This topic isn't about Somalis it's about the crimson chin aka this beauty pageant runner

People think those Nubians or Nubian admixed Far-Upper Egyptians are the norm. Lmao..

Almost no Somali can pass for a mainstream Egyptian.

+80% of Egypt comes from the North or Central region. It is the most populated area.

preview.jpg
He asked if I was Sudanese. Honestly I don't even think Egyptians follow tribe anymore. They're far too urbanized.

Tukraq

VIP
This topic isn't about Somalis it's about the crimson chin aka this beauty pageant runner

He asked if I was Sudanese. Honestly I don't even think Egyptians follow tribe anymore. They're far too urbanized.
crimson chin? having a prominent lower third is a good thing and attractive, and no she dosent look sudanese

crimson chin? having a prominent lower third is a good thing and attractive, and no she dosent look sudanese
No offense but u sound like an ignorant black american right now. There is no Sudanese look, it's the most diverse country in the continent.

Tukraq

VIP
No offense but u sound like an ignorant black american right now. There is no Sudanese look, it's the most diverse country in the continent.
I said she had a somali look, and our looks don't overlap, you guys are diverse though some look South Sudan some like Egypt, some biracial

I said she had a somali look, and our looks don't overlap, you guys are diverse though some look South Sudan some like Egypt, some biracial
Ok let me listen to someone that probably never left Canada before even tho I was literally in Sudan last month. Sudan has many different phenotypes and pretty much every Somalis falls into them. You might stand out in Lagos or Cairo but no one would notice you in Khartoum.

Ok let me listen to someone that probably never left Canada before even tho I was literally in Sudan last month. Sudan has many different phenotypes and pretty much every Somalis falls into them. You might stand out in Lagos or Cairo but no one would notice you in Khartoum.
I can understand what he's getting at. Although we horners generally resemble one another we are still distinct. I can tell a habesha from a somali from an oromo from a canfar, from sudanese. Heck i can even tell hawiye from daarood from isaaq. Isaaq have daaman weyn and small jaws like Dhulbahante, they also have beaver teeth like cirro. Its micro variation not macro, my sister.

Tukraq

VIP
I can understand what he's getting at. Although we horners generally resemble one another we are still distinct. I can tell a habesha from a somali from an oromo from a canfar, from sudanese. Heck i can even tell hawiye from daarood from isaaq. Isaaq have daaman weyn and small jaws like Dhulbahante, they also have beaver teeth like cirro. Its micro variation not macro, my sister.
exactly

I can 95% of the time, which is why his habesha comment threw me off. And this girl falls into the 5% due to her generic face. Idk why this is so hard for him to comprehend that.