Miss global Somalia

No,Women in Somalia bleach their skin and They don't know how to use makeup
Not all of them. There are many xalimos back home that more then qualify and dont bleach + know how to do makeup. Plus most of the vintage old era models of somali descent where fobs.

Regardless I personally dont really care about the whole event it's degen. Somalia not participating at all would have been preferable 🤷‍♂️

She’s wearing too much makeup. Her lips are unnaturally big. Her nose is long, she doesn’t have Somali nose - which makes me think she’s barwaani or mixed. She’s not my type.

I prefer the more traditional Somali look.

IMG_7065.jpeg

IMG_7052.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7057.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

Last edited:
This is like the 3rd miss Somalia I have seen. What is going on?:ayaanswag:
Is each qabiil getting their own?
There are 4 big beauty contest. Miss world , miss universe , miss international and miss earth. This one below represent Somalis in Miss world. The ” miss global” aka Zai jama is not in the top 4 big contest.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
These fashion shows are akin to prostitution(selling your body) for fame. No upstanding Halimo would participate in such harlotry

There are 4 big beauty contest. Miss world , miss universe , miss international and miss earth. This one below represent Somalis in Miss world. The ” miss global” aka Zai jama is not in the top 4 big contest.

The tea is that one has a mugshot floating around in the net

Trending

Latest posts