Miss Somalia standard

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
These are natural Somali beauties unfortunately media & social biases get in the way of peoples self confidence

We should move like Nigeria & ban Indian/Turkish shows that get spammed on Somali TV then make our own bangers. This will solve the problem

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Going to be a bit controversial, but I think these types should be Miss Somalia. What do you lot think?
Lets keep it respectful as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TekNiKo, i'm interested in your view as you have fob beauty standards.

@World, @Keep it a boqol 💯 @Thehawk @Rocktheboat @xoogster @Bundasliga @El Nino @Thebluesomali @Nilotic
I'd pay a 6 figure meher for no.shan

Most people get suprised when they find out that these type of somali looks are kind of common, they assume we are "black black" as one weird American guy from reddit spewed, The colourism with maadow Americans are real.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Going to be a bit controversial, but I think these types should be Miss Somalia. What do you lot think?

@World, @Keep it a boqol 💯 @Thehawk @Rocktheboat @xoogster @Bundasliga @El Nino @Thebluesomali @Nilotic

Last two girls are beautiful, but their look is common enough. Others are more beautiful in my view.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I think the 1st one has perfect bone structure MashaAllah and looks like the type of girl most people in most countries would say is stunning.

Having a good bone structure is the universal standard to be considered beautiful / handsome.

1662152310041.jpeg

1662152337024.jpeg

Not sure about the second one, but the first one has such an amazing bone structure.

Based

VIP

All of them except the 3rd one

Beauty is such a diverse and expansive thing that standards are quite difficult to pin down. But probably height and slimness are the closest attributes that one can get a consensus on. I on any given day among my somali brethren encounter an array of diverse beauty of different shades, colours, form and shape that leave me breathtaken. Our great Lord has blessed us near endlessly on this attribute, we can never get satiated enough on this, let's just stick to appreciating the immeasurable favour.

That girl is absolutely gorgeous

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Beautiful. Classical Somali features, wide range of skin tones. Defiantly show cases the unique beautiful phenotype of the Somali people.

She looks Indian tho, why date that when you can easily hook up with a desi instead :mjlaugh:

It's the straight hair that might give that impression, but I still think that she looks distinct from Indians; I will say that I think that a fro, braids or curls would have catapulted her into goddess territory.

Trending

Latest posts