Miss Somalia standard

All of them except the 3rd one
Funnily enough, the 3rd one represented Somalia in Miss World. I was rather happy with Somalia's choice. They were smart enough to understand that on the international stage their fob standards of beauty isn't going to cut it.

Abaq

VIP
Going to be a bit controversial, but I think these types should be Miss Somalia. What do you lot think?
Lets keep it respectful as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TekNiKo, i'm interested in your view as you have fob beauty standards.

@World, @Keep it a boqol 💯 @Thehawk @Rocktheboat @xoogster @Bundasliga @El Nino @Thebluesomali @Nilotic
No 1 is beauty in a picture, the dark one is irresistible, the last one is your date from heaven

World

VIP
Going to be a bit controversial, but I think these types should be Miss Somalia. What do you lot think?
Lets keep it respectful as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@TekNiKo, i'm interested in your view as you have fob beauty standards.

@World, @Keep it a boqol 💯 @Thehawk @Rocktheboat @xoogster @Bundasliga @El Nino @Thebluesomali @Nilotic
Lool I am friends with one of the girls you’ve posted

World

VIP
No way! Well your friend is very pretty MashaAllah. Is she a hijabi youtuber or something? Why are her photos in google lool.
No she just has instagram and twitter that’s all :russ: I went to her sisters wedding a few months back

They are All attractive in my opinion. I think this is the first time ever that I’ve agreed with Angelina on anything

Trending