Mixed somali weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.
somali wedding generally suck but i prefer mixed wedding since the old ladies just sit down and be quite. i hate segregated ones where they just baraanbur the whole night.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
this is how it usually goes down

the girls form a circle and the guys form a circle close by
both groups dance while staring at each other
no one has the balls to approach a girl/guy
after the party, they all head up to hookah lounges and stare at each other some more :pachah1:

I'm going to a Somali-Eritrean wedding in Munich just before the nye. Lets see what the German xalimos and helens are up to :mjswag:
@Amun please tell me they're not all fobs :tocry:

Last edited:
Those ones are the worst :susp:. Dem fat habyars are jealous of the bride:mjlol:
i hate all the gibberish they chat during baraanbuur. can't stand their whiny voice they sing it in either.

in sha Allah if i ever get married, i plan on not having a wedding at all. why waste money on boring annoying people to secretly judge you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
oh amd by mixed weddings i mean mixed race
I thought you meant mixed genders,

Never mind!

I prefer all Somali weddings, I can't take the ajnabis feeling out of place and you've to explain shit to them. Let me dance to my markaan 15 jiraay in peace.

MIXED! the segregated ones are so boring and doesn't feel as intimate as having all your guy cousins/brothers at your wedding. in Toronto though the mixed ones get hella ratchet :browtf: and all the elders sit there in disgust wondering where they went wrong when their kids show their true colors lol.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
SADE udheel Sade udheel

ULULULULULULULULULUULULULUL

When the Quule hits you and you can feel the presence of Yaxye and Moorif

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.