BMWPOZpCMAA31xw.jpg

Somali & Chinese
BMWOW59CMAA3-49.jpg

Somali & Eritrean
BMWLo0fCIAAppZh.jpg

Somali & White American
BMWK-xTCcAADOmS.jpg

Somali & Filipino
1050862_292755_396484200421776_1988831208_n-1_jpgc263c936d24e3fd95584a4bf9b925991

Somali & White American
BMWKd_fCcAIH7-c.jpg

Somali & White
1050921_47709_556103931086207_1393015604_n_jpgcdc024919a65eacaf4c16b843890f857

S

SOMACOON

Somali & Eritrean
BMgYPgkCQAEBq6Q.jpg

Somali & Turkish
BMWI5IzCEAAckuL.jpg

Somali and Swedish

BM6-FB5CUAA1s8y.jpg:large

Somali & Filipino
BM0zdKHCIAA6u-U.jpg

Somali & Black mixes down below

Somali & Jamaican
BMWKB2cCAAAETQY.jpg

Somali & Black

Somali & Black
1050833_46517_396484637088399_955296505_n_jpg98286c7a4f9ce316941106cd21a27a3b

S

SOMACOON

Somali & Algerian
BMcsMgaCcAAPJov.jpg

Somali & Korean
BMqse3tCcAAHFeo.jpg

Somali & Ethiopian
BMqjiLiCIAEVLax.jpg

Somali & Russian
BMWk-y6CQAArf2H.jpg

Somali & German
BMcljsJCYAAtjO2.jpg

C

Chris

I could've gave you a much, much better example of a Somali + Black (west african) woman

But damn :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
Maya Jama (Somali & Swedish)
BMWT22oCAAAUIGQ.jpg

Somali & Indian
BMWJHj_CAAAUFf9.jpg

Somali & Filipino
BM0zdKHCIAA6u-U.jpg

Somali & Filipino
1050862_292755_396484200421776_1988831208_n-1_jpgc263c936d24e3fd95584a4bf9b925991

Somali, Yemani & Italian
BMWQJpPCMAEPTPY.jpg

S

SOMACOON

Diana is full Somali, and the model has confirmed she is full Russian and not mixed with Somali. Been badana ninkaan,:draketf:
Why you playing, "FBI without pay?" majority of the pictures are 100% accurate. Stop following me around for an A-B argument

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why you playing, "FBI without pay?" majority of the pictures are 100% accurate. Stop following me around for an A-B argument
I'm not following you around. Accept your L and don't talk back. You need to stop lying to these folks waryaa.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Feel free taking your message across with these people
https://twitter.com/mixedmalis
Calacalkaada igu batay, it would be fine addressing just you, but I've gotta also deal with them cheerleaders.
What are you smoking? What cheerleaders? Stop being paranoid. You're the one who posted that picture on here and I corrected you. You should be thanking me but here you are trying to start something, I'm not in the mood. Hit the road jack!

S

SOMACOON

If you've got an issue with my topics, or I've got an issue with me. I suggest you block a niggah
Cause i'm getting tired of you nagging me thread after thread, I'd feel a lot better if you weren't there.
So adoo raali ah yamta naga gal. I've got no problems with you, but you're in search of it. Stop searching and just go away

S

SOMACOON

@administrator

Just an idea, but people should be able to moderate their own, "topics"
Imagine if we had the ability to delete a comment or block an individual from commenting on our threads.
I'd have a list of names of who wouldn't be allowed to comment, they'd just sit there and watch the thread.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If you've got an issue with my topics, or I've got an issue with me. I suggest you block a niggah
Cause i'm getting tired of you nagging me thread after thread, I'd feel a lot better if you weren't there.
So adoo raali ah yamta naga gal. I've got no problems with you, but you're in search of it. Stop searching and just go away
You're starting to sound like I bully you or something. I was correcting you and then you started to have a tantrum.

Loooool@ you would feel better if I wasn't here, damn do my words really hurt niggas like that? Since I'm feeling charitable. I promise you this, this will be the last time I ever quote, interact or correct you. I'm against bullying. If you think I'm bullying you, I apologize. I would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with my presence or words. Enjoy the website @SOMACOON. And your wish is granted.

S

SOMACOON

You're starting to sound like I bully you or something. I was correcting you and then you started to have a tantrum.

Loooool@ you would feel better if I wasn't here, damn do my words really hurt niggas like that? Since I'm feeling charitable. I promise you this, this will be the last time I ever quote, interact or correct you. I'm against bullying. If you think I'm bullying you, I apologize. I would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable with my presence or words. Enjoy the website @SOMACOON. And your wish is granted.
Bullying? I just think you're real annoying, and i'd prefer if you evade my threads. Or boycott it, like you've said.
I'd rather not interact with you simply because you have a shitty personality, i come here to enjoy my high, you seem to be killing it.
I'm doing this for my own dignity, i don't feel comfortable with you nagging on me thread after thread as if we got issues.
I don't want no one to assume that you and i have issues, thats bad for my image and dignity as a whole.
That's why i want you elude my topics, take a few steps back. Block, boycott, IDC, balse nagu kala wad.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What are you smoking? What cheerleaders? Stop being paranoid. You're the one who posted that picture on here and I corrected you. You should be thanking me but here you are trying to start something, I'm not in the mood. Hit the road jack!

He did the same thing with the qabil thread. He posted a picture of my cousin claiming she was Darood when she's not even ethnically Somali. lol

S

SOMACOON

He did the same thing with the qabil thread. He posted a picture of my cousin claiming she was Darood when she's not even ethnically Somali. lol
Whats your cousins pic doing online on multiple forum pages?
I get all my images from online, I dont know any of these people personality.
Her clan was posted under what name i provided.

You just mad because i stated Hawiye girls can get it. Darood women and their calaacal is a turn off.
Just take a look at the none Darood women on here, and take a look at yourselves.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was stolen off of her Facebook. For all I know, you could be the person behind it. lol

Do you think any one takes your admiration of Hawiye women as a compliment? I'm sure they take it as an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending