MIXED SOMALIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

It was stolen off of her Facebook. For all I know, you could be the person behind it. lol

Do you think any one takes your admiration of Hawiye women as a compliment? I'm sure they take it as an insult.

You know what? Go f*ck yourself
Ya'll out here cheerleading one another and shit, taking this foruming shit way too seriously.
Ain't nobody stealing no pics, them pics everywhere. Probably just like her punani
Now a brotha can't even compliment, insult kulaha. You can go f*ck yourself, you're killing my high

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You know what? Go f*ck yourself
Ya'll out here cheerleading one another and shit, taking this foruming shit way too seriously.
Ain't nobody stealing no pics, them pics everywhere. Probably just her punani
Now a brotha can't even compliment, insult kulaha. You can go f*ck yourself, you're killing my high

:chrisfreshhah:Someone's mad.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If you keep cyber cheerleading you might f*ck around and ban a niggah

Bq1PVYQHG_JA9EU32tbSxZZNY-qJF1tfCfVTMiJahWSy8ThSOLw6vTCVwBkqxIDEMnRHuwc6Sp_GXwSiRzpnAKeTF6uzaYqorZtrO2g3IvGmW80JbQELEyfYamO2vNNvIFEisRM0gb-_bxBselZ1_TPblzmgivtdlXJfmmQ=w513-h286-nc

Ladies leave somacoon alone, if you dont like what he has to say dont tell him. You guys have completely weared him down:kanyehmm:

I thought you was better than this miski, oo well :drakewtf:

C

Chris

LOOOL that was cruel but true.

Bye the way if the father is not somali, then they are not one of us

Come to think of it, she's actually half Ethiopian :drakegrin:

She's not AA, she's from London and her dad is West African while her mom is Ethiopian.
Not gonna post her pic since I know her personally but she looks more EA than most people posted here already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts