Mo Farah's coach gave him 'potentially dangerous doses of prescription drugs to boost performance'

Is he guilty?

• Yes, he did know

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No, he did not know

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The Times and the Daily Mirror are just mad that Mo Farah's head is brighter than their future.

How convenient :comeon: you wanna claim him when he succeeds and not when he flops huh

No better than the Arabs :damedamn:
Hey I was the first person to advocate for mo to be knighted .someone important must have read my thread . That said ,you can have him in the event of him being found a drug cheat .that being said , I am very close to joining tbe Somaliland camp .all it will take is one more video of southern somali men doing twerking or some other weirdo shit.

The Times and the Daily Mirror are just mad that Mo Farah's head is brighter than their future.
0382_s7tr.gif

People are using this website as a reliable outlet :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Many Indians, whites and other Africans have retweeted posts and have shared links and the Sspot website. Forget about Somalis.

In fact, I have been asked by a Pakistani to follow her back and to retweet her posts for some reason just a few minutes ago.

Many Indians, whites and other Africans have retweeted posts and have shared links and the Sspot website. Forget about Somalis.

In fact, I have been asked by a Pakistani to follow her back and to retweet her posts for some reason just a few minutes ago.
Can you give me her Twitter for research purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts