Mohamed Farmajo & Abdiweli Gas (Qayano friendship due 2 Qabil hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Mj deserve no friendship accept view people, they always on Qayaano. They like cheating sheet. Why why??

Before Mohamed Farmajo left the PM office, he requested the Somali government to replace him Abdiweli gaas as PM, Government accepted his requsted and appointed Abdiweli Gaas.
13yqdrm.jpg

After Gaas become a PM he started giving bad name to his close friend Farmajo and saying: Farmajo he steal money, he is not loyalt because he belong to Siyad bare tribe and blah,.. blah.
Sheikh shatrif and the whole entire parliament said That is impossible Gaas you are on hatred againes the mighty Marehans, and Sheikh Shariif added Farmajo left clean, he stole no money from the goverment.
2njldgj.jpg

I salute my family Marehan because they loyalty been Somali and brave. None of them were having hurt feeling against any tribe. Bless

Why everyone of Mj I saw like to cheap, and don't they have a faith?

Last edited:
Mj deserve no friendship accept view people, they always on Qayaano. They like cheating sheet. Why why??

Before Mohamed Farmajo left the PM office, he requested the Somali government to replace him Abdiweli gaas as PM, Government accepted his requsted and appointed Abdiweli Gaas.
13yqdrm.jpg

After Gaas become a PM he started giving bad name to his close friend Farmajo and saying: Farmajo he steal money, he is not loyalt because he belong to Siyad bare tribe and blah,.. blah.
Sheikh shatrif and the whole entire parliament said That is impossible Gaas you are on hatred againes the mighty Marehans, and Sheikh Shariif added Farmajo left clean, he stole no money from the goverment.
2njldgj.jpg

I salute my family Marehan because they loyalty been Somali and brave. None of them were having hurt feeling against any tribe. Bless

Plz leave the tribalism here and gossips farmaajo is great man who send away his tribe people when he was prime minister do not try to ruin his name. Something else the only politician the people of Mogadishu marched for him was farmaajo. Leave the man out the tribalism

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Plz leave the tribalism here and gossips farmaajo is great man who send away his tribe people when he was prime minister do not try to ruin his name. Something else the only politician the people of Mogadishu marched for him was farmaajo. Leave the man out the tribalism
^^You don't understand the whole point. Farmaajo he is great Somali PM ever. I support him with all my heart, but dad beey meeli bugtaa. lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo fargeeto is trash, the people in Mogadishu loved him cause he despises Puntland & the feeling is mutual.

waraabe

Your superior
Farmaajo was apparently given an embassy job when he was 17 years old due to nepotism. Says every thing about that man

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

13yqdrm.jpg

2njldgj.jpg

Mashallah , Bless

waraabe

Your superior
Rooble why do u dislike mj. I doubt they even know of your clans existence

Honestly I think you have a langaab syndrome

I'd rather a guy like Farmajo becomes a president , we have cucks like Culusow who would bow to Kuffars but not pay respect to the people who lost their lives by them, if we want to fix the country we need to get rid of the Kikuyu and Xabashi slaves.

waraabe

Your superior
I'd rather a guy like Farmajo becomes a president , we have cucks like Culusow who would bow to Kuffars but not pay respect to the people who lost their lives by them, if we want to fix the country we need to get rid of the Kikuyu and Xabashi slaves.

Did afwayne or any darod leaders ever pay respect to dead somali

waraabe

Your superior
Somalia should never have darod president as these guys love foreigners. Look at the last darod president a
Who brought thousands of bantu colonization army to somalia

Did afwayne or any darod leaders ever pay respect to dead somali
Who mentioned Darood, Afweyne is dead stop living in the past no one is bombing you. I'm not shilling for Barre or D-Block get your Qabil Cuqdad out of here and I thought that Somaliland is an independent country so kindly f*ck off, I'd support any good president weither Hawiye/ Darood or whatever clan he belongs to

waraabe

Your superior
Who mentioned Darood, Afweyne is dead stop living in the past no one is bombing you. I'm not shilling for Barre or D-Block get your Qabil Cuqdad out of here and I thought that Somaliland is an independent country so kindly f*ck off, I'd support any good president weither Hawiye/ Darood or whatever clan he belongs to

U are a qabiilest. Ur criticism of culusow isn't justified

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Rooble why do u dislike mj. I doubt they even know of your clans existence

Honestly I think you have a langaab syndrome
lol i said mashallah bless because of his last sentence about his own marehan clan and their loyalty go instigate somewhere else you dirty idoor habar awal laangaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts