Mohamed Farmajo & Abdiweli Gas (Qayano friendship due 2 Qabil hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
lol i said mashallah bless because of his last sentence about his own marehan clan and their loyalty go instigate somewhere else you dirty idoor habar awal laangaab

You are a langaab always crying about someone. Your hate for mj don't make sense since they don't know you. True qudhunbiiris. Looked down on by everyone

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Who mentioned Darood, Afweyne is dead stop living in the past no one is bombing you. I'm not shilling for Barre or D-Block get your Qabil Cuqdad out of here and I thought that Somaliland is an independent country so kindly f*ck off, I'd support any good president weither Hawiye/ Darood or whatever clan he belongs to
waraabe always in his feelings and cuqdad ridden heart clouds his judgement

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You are a langaab always crying about someone. Your hate for mj don't make sense since they don't know you. True qudhunbiiris. Looked down on by everyone
wallahi you are leaking because of that thread :chrisfreshhah:f*ck i knew you would like a typical naag Habar Anus laangaab

waraabe

Your superior
wallahi you are leaking because of that thread :chrisfreshhah:f*ck i knew you would like a typical naag Habar Anus laangaab
Yet million times richer then you low cast people. Do u even have one millionaire

Habar Anus still fucked your people

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yet million times richer then you low cast people. Do u even have one millionaire

Habar Anus still fucked your people
Wallahi you're the most gullible nigga alive. You read something on a forum and believe it to be true. You know not everyone begs fore recognition and puts their millionaires out there.

And Somali regions are underdeveloped so anything can still happen the market is a virgin ready to get her cherry popped.

Proves your doqon as f*ck.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi you're the most gullible nigga alive. You read something on a forum and believe it to be true. You know not everyone begs fore recognition and puts their millionaires out there.

And Somali regions are underdeveloped so anything can still happen the market is a virgin ready to get her cherry popped.

Proves your doqon as f*ck.

Typical question dodging. I asked if you guys even had a single millionaire

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I heard farmaajo was fired after disagreement uganda? is that true.
This what happened. He suspended all South African companies based in Mogadishu back to their country after many Somalian lost their lives in Johannesburg and western Cape. He added no friendship for South Africans.
He said We don't need AU we have our own Somali army who can take care our country and get rid of extremism. Then they told him to step down imminently. That is it.

Wadani looma baahno. *_*

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'd rather a guy like Farmajo becomes a president , we have cucks like Culusow who would bow to Kuffars but not pay respect to the people who lost their lives by them, if we want to fix the country we need to get rid of the Kikuyu and Xabashi slaves.
Imagine to bowe for KDF and ignore your own people?
By the way Ceel cade alone KDF has lost 180 soldiers.
Somalia needs strong man who can challenge with invaders such a Habasha and KDF, etc.

Imagine to bowe for KDF and ignore your own people?
By the way Ceel cade alone KDF has lost 180 soldiers.
Somalia needs strong man who can challenge with invaders such a Habasha and KDF, etc.

that is why we need another siad barre to pacify the country,all foreign loving clans should be told to vacate the land.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
that is why we need another siad barre to pacify the country,all foreign loving clans should be told to vacate the land.
We must get non softy President whose not civilian but Military cuz Military knows how to deal with the people.

We Somalis always complain even if we find a kind president. We still calaacal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts