Mohamed Siyad Barre's nephew fired from Toronto airpor, looks irate! Karma is a B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace let this be the last time I address you.

Mohamed Siad Barre is dead, let the man rest. As a Muslim person you shouldn't hold a grudge that long. What happened in Somaliland happened. Move on. There are thousands Somalis dying each year. Allah swt sees everything. Let the man rest. Stop ridiculing his family. Subxanallah. That man you're laughing and ridiculing in the link is old enough to be your father, he lost his job. You should feel bad because he has bills to pay. Wallahi I don't like hypocrites and menace is the poster child for being a hypocrite. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to lose their job, especially in the west where they have bills to pay so they don't screw up their credit record, feed kids and send money to Africa. Shame on you menace.

I will pray for that man to get another job.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Mohamed Siad Barre is dead, let the man rest. As a Muslim person you shouldn't hold a grudge that long. What happened in Somaliland happened. Move on. There are thousands Somalis dying each year. Allah swt sees everything. Let the man rest. Stop ridiculing his family. Subxanallah. That man you're laughing and ridiculing in the link is old enough to be your father, he lost his job. You should feel bad because he has bills to pay. Wallahi I don't like hypocrites and menace is the poster child for being a hypocrite. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to lose their job, especially in the west where they have bills to pay so they don't screw up their credit record, feed kids and send money to Africa. Shame on you menace.

Canada is a welfare state ma'am and he won't fall through the net.

What about the folks who weren't fired but who were marched out of their home in the middle of the nights a were executed in Jazeera beach, they also had a bills to pay in a poverty stricken country.

S

Shamis

His nephew never executed those people menace - the military in Somalia were grotesque and to this day they still are.

The sins of the father...denbigii Aabayaashaa iyo Awoowe yaashaa.

But i wouldn't wish anyone to lose their jobs, especially in this uncertain times.

S

syntax

Sucks for those people. But lol @ asking why they contract flip. Airports are expensive af to run and businesses always look for thr best ways to cut cost in order to maximize profit. Sadly, things like contract flipping and out sourcing cheap labour is a great way to cut costs without comprising too much service quality.

waraabe

Your superior

wtf, what do you mean move on. and why are you saying thousands of somalis die each year, what has that got to do with what your tribesman has done??? have some respect and shut up

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
wtf, what do you mean move on. and why are you saying thousands of somalis die each year, what has that got to do with what your tribesman has done??? have some respect and shut up
Iidoor victim mentality. Stop crying and move on instead of taking your children to the Somali Air Force jet monument in Hargeisa.

menace

VIP
Iidoor victim mentality. Stop crying and move on instead of taking your children to the Somali Air Force jet monument in Hargeisa.

You're tribesmen have bombed my city to oblivion and now you're trying to assassinate me :angryman::eminemdamn::jcoleno::mindblown::mjcry:

waraabe

Your superior

darod talking about victim mentality :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

you cry about SNM/USC to this day with your silly protests in Minneapolis. Your stupid old people are crying around in mogadishu after being told to return their houses to the rightful owners :drakelaugh:

S

Shamis

menace yaa doonayo inaan ku dilaan? He said he hates even Siyaad Barre's family with such passion that he he doesn't even know why. What do you want from him? An assassination of this unemployed car parker to prove his loyalty to Somalinimo?

menace

VIP
menace yaa doonayo inaan ku dilaan? He said he hates even Siyaad Barre's family with such passion that he he doesn't even know why. What do you want from him? An assassination of this unemployed car parker to prove his loyalty to Somalinimo?

Yoy are unaware sweet darling @HalyeeyQaran disvovered me and even tells me what'm doing ...xaaladu wa bariga dhexe....however! I'm keeping my smith and Wesson very close to me :dance:

S

Shamis

Allow ku dhawr! I saw your video and you're good shot, you should have nothing to worry about should it come to that. Try making your Facebook private - I think that's how he knows what you're up to day to day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending