Mohamed Siyad Barre's nephew fired from Toronto airpor, looks irate! Karma is a B

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Allow ku dhawr! I saw your video and you're good shot, you should have nothing to worry about should it come to that. Try making your Facebook private - I think that's how he knows what you're up to day to day.

I do not suspect my fb bc I hardly use my fb but the man has narrowed me down..I am ready for a showdown but I have a weakness that he can exploit and he knows it and it's my womanizing ways, dude can sneak upon me as I'm concentrating on my concubine :angryman:

There's no such thing as Karma. There only exists the Decree of Allah, that's it.

And a parking attendant losing his job doesn't constitute as "karma"....regardless of what his dead Uncle did 20+ years ago.

menace

VIP
There's no such thing as Karma. There only exists the Decree of Allah, that's it.

And a parking attendant losing his job doesn't constitute as "karma"....regardless of what his dead Uncle did 20+ years ago.

Has it dawn on you that when his uncle was on power tha dude was in his prime ?

Sultana

On Hiatus
How do you know he was MSB's nephew? Wouldn't his last name be Siad then, especially considering he was born in Somalia and not Canada?

I personally don't hold a grudge against MSB because he died when I was a baby. However, I don't blame people for keeping one against him especially since he destroyed so many families across Somalia. And it's not like he asked the public for their forgiveness...

But yeah, this guy isn't Mohamed Siad Barre and even if he's related to him, I don't think it's funny that he lost his job.

menace

VIP
How do you know he was MSB's nephew? Wouldn't his last name be Siad then, especially considering he was born in Somalia and not Canada?

I personally don't hold a grudge against MSB because he died when I was a baby. However, I don't blame people for keeping one against him especially since he destroyed so many families across Somalia. And it's not like he asked the public for their forgiveness...

But yeah, this guy isn't Mohamed Siad Barre and even if he's related to him, I don't think it's funny that he lost his job.

BINGO! I salute you kiddo ! I was waiting for someone to take me to task. Their qabiilist mind has left them out of any chance of looking it from outside the box

No one , except you, wondered if this dude is even siyad Barre's relative :damn::deadrose::hahaidiot::hemad::mjlaugh::pachah1::russ::russ: GOT'EM!

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I'm at Hayden Run rn, I'm gonna be at the townhouses across the street from Hilliard Davidson HS in a bit. The Abgaal nigga that lives there has major connections in Ugandiaho and he's married to a Dhulbahante lady, a relative of my mother's.

menace

VIP
Meet me in the parking lot of Doctors West hospital's parking lot...main entrance

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Oh, now I know. The hospital on West Broad near Westland HS. That's too public. Meet me at Global Mall after Friday prayer.

Last edited:
Leave in peace Uncle Mohamed you bunch of idiots.
He was a real President and a leader for all Somali.
If he was alive you will shit yourself before talk in his presence.
I will add that I am in Italy and not in Canada and that anyone that has the guts to do things and not only to talk can come to Europe and join his/her death relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending