Mohammed Hijab gets called a pedo by the far-right, Zionists, and Ryan Garcia after an old video resurfaced in which he talks about underage marriage

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Trying so hard to justify the use of “violated ”. The Hadith is 100% the reality hence you claim our beloved Rasul (SAW) violated his wife. That is what you said. How dare you disrespect him like that!

You still haven’t answered my question: if you had a daughter would you be comfortable if she married a 30 year old man? You justified Mohammed marrying Aisha and you deemed it to be appropriate and justifiable.

Answer this simple question: would you arrange marriage for your 13 year old daughter marrying a man in his 30’s?

If you won’t answer this question then that means you have nothing to stand for. And you are probably ashamed of the Aisha marriage controversy. Answer this question if you believe this marriage would work on your behalf.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by all respect what do you mean with you don't accept it? It is a fundamental part of sunni islam that hadiths of bukhari and muslim are sahih including this one and all scholars of the past and present agree to this, so not believing muhammed married aisha when she was 6 and consumated when she was 9 means just that you can't even call yourself a sunni muslim

You still haven’t answered my question: if you had a daughter would you be comfortable if she married a 30 year old man? You justified Mohammed marrying Aisha and you deemed it to be appropriate and justifiable.

Answer this simple question: would you arrange marriage for your 13 year old daughter marrying a man in his 30’s?

If you won’t answer this question then that means you have nothing to stand for. And you are probably ashamed of the Aisha marriage controversy. Answer this question if you believe this marriage would work on your behalf.
If the man was 1% of what my nabi was then yes easily. That with her being sexually mature via menstruation ofc. She also has to accept the nikkah.

World

VIP
If the man was 1% of what my nabi was then yes easily. That with her being sexually mature via menstruation ofc. She also has to accept the nikkah.
There’s no requirement to being sexually mature via menstruation, this is a 21st century invention.

Yes and I was clear about that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is in the end that your condition of consent for marriage and consummation is not something that matters in the deen at all. In the modern sense of the word a slave can never consent either but in Islam your allowed to have sexual relation with your slaves too. So your saying a 9 year old cannont consent in the modern sense doesn't mean its not permissable in Islam.

The only requirement is for to not be harmed by illness through intimacy

Theres no age requirement, nor does she have to have a period.
Not all classical scholars agree that you can have full sexual relation with someone who didn't have the period, but most did agree that you can in fact have sexual relation with a prepuscent child without the period as long as you don't do penetration itself like masturbation ofn her husband

World

VIP
Not all classical scholars agree that you can have full sexual relation with someone who didn't have the period,
Which classical scholar put the requirement she must have a first period?
but most did agree that you can in fact have sexual relation with a prepuscent child without the period as long as you don't do penetration itself like masturbation ofn her husband
They said as long as it's not gonna cause illness, it's fine. There's nothing about first "period". No classical scholar has the requirement of Mohamed Hijab that she must have "big boobs, huge hips, and body".

by all respect what do you mean with you don't accept it? It is a fundamental part of sunni islam that hadiths of bukhari and muslim are sahih including this one and all scholars of the past and present agree to this, so not believing muhammed married aisha when she was 6 and consumated when she was 9 means just that you can't even call yourself a sunni muslim
It just doesn't make logical sense to me.

The various explanations I have read and heard only raise more questions. A simple understanding of what I mean by this cycle of answers needing more answers was already aptly explained by @caanoshaah earlier in this thread:

Didn’t muhammad marry aisha when she was 6 tho

So even under the Islamic definition she was still a child. That’s why he waited 3 whole years to finish the job, cuz she hit puberty and “became an adult” when she was 9

The issue here is the implications of this islamically, not whether or not it was okay “back then”.

If Islamic morals are objective, for all of mankind and all time, and if muhammad saw is perfect, does that mean according to Islam marrying children and waiting till they’re “adults” is okay?

Saying that “times have changed” means that Islamic rules aren’t objective after all

Scholars are not infallible and I reserve the right to take my time reading through the various opinions on the hadiths complied over the centuries - especially the more contentious hadiths that are used to steer people away from Islam.

World

VIP
And you can follow whatever your western masters say
Whatever the west opposes is halal, and whatever they support is haram?

If a skinny prepubescent girl that hasnt had her first period is being forced into marriage and her husband can consummate it, yes i'll oppose scholars that support that.

Whatever the west opposes is halal, and whatever they support is haram?

If a skinny prepubescent girl that hasnt had her first period is being forced into marriage and her husband can consummate it, yes i'll oppose scholars that support that.
If you prefer a fat girl that's you, I don't get why you keep mentioning skinny.