Mohammed Hijab is now in his Hollywood era 💅🏾

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Is this buddy famous

I remember bookmarking this because the Arab nigga had a crazy side profile :mjkkk:

I can see why these people get rhinoplasties.
Is this what the kids call “getting mooged” nowadays? 🤣🤣

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
This is why I could never be a public religious figure because there are standards you have to meet that are socially stricter than anyone else.

You are meant to be seen as a beacon of piousness within the community. Your words have sway over people’s hearts.

I am a sinner just like all of us here and I will continue to sin and inshallah Allah conceals my sins and forgive me from them but it’s my human nature to be able to sin.

I have my gripes with Sneako maybe I will make a thread on him who knows but I seriously cringed when the whole dawah bro movement started to run hardcore defence on a pimp who engaged in multiple unethical business practices. The guy now on daily basis says kufr statements, slurs and promotes far right ideology.

This debate was a massive hit in the credibility for Daniel for me. That’s saying something when he debating a cuck who knows nothing about Islam.

This is why I could never be a public religious figure because there are standards you have to meet that are socially stricter than anyone else.

You are meant to be seen as a beacon of piousness within the community. Your words have sway over people’s hearts.

I am a sinner just like all of us here and I will continue to sin and inshallah Allah conceals my sins and forgive me from them but it’s my human nature to be able to sin.

I have my gripes with Sneako maybe I will make a thread on him who knows but I seriously cringed when the whole dawah bro movement started to run hardcore defence on a pimp who engaged in multiple unethical business practices. The guy now on daily basis says kufr statements, slurs and promotes far right ideology.

This debate was a massive hit in the credibility for Daniel for me. That’s saying something when he debating a cuck who knows nothing about Islam.
When will you lot understand that the cornerstone of Western Muslim men’s Dawah scene is simply the hatred/exploitation of women which in today’s current world is profitable. Thats why redpill and incel culture is heavily interwoven with the Dawah scene. When Andrew Tate was going through legal issues despite the multitude of evidence and even his admittance with being part of the sex industry, his biggest supporters were Muslim Dawah men. Now, when it came to the scandal of the Dawah guy with the temp marriage/misyr request in which he asked a single mother to marry him so he can just sleep with her without providing and keeping her a secret, you have ‘so called’ religious men of Dawah defending him.

You can see a link here. They are clearly motivated by the exploitation of women. Gaal redpillers simply use and abuse, Dawah men use Islamic loopholes to also use and abuse. They’re a united force that have come about by the excessive corn culture of the West. Both men act like they have no sexual self control, even the Muslim Dawah men act like this and talk excessively of women being fitnah and have taken on a hyper sexual outlook that sexualizes everything a Muslim woman does. They compare a Muslima going to uni to falling into only fans,(Yes DH said this). If a Muslima works they make up fantasies of her boss using her. Yet interestingly, at the same time, they create propositions to Muslim women for a no- strings attached Nikkahs in which they don’t provide. If Muslim women oppose this and say it’s immoral, we’re sinners. The same men who were against jobs since the women will ‘freemix’ are now okay with women working if they can use her for sex and not provide for her. Halal and haram with regards to women is based on what benefits the man when it comes to many dawah men.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
When will you lot understand that the cornerstone of Western Muslim men’s Dawah scene is simply the hatred/exploitation of women which in today’s current world is profitable. Thats why redpill and incel culture is heavily interwoven with the Dawah scene. When Andrew Tate was going through legal issues despite the multitude of evidence and even his admittance with being part of the sex industry, his biggest supporters were Muslim Dawah men. Now, when it came to the scandal of the Dawah guy with the temp marriage/misyr request in which he asked a single mother to marry him so he can just sleep with her without providing and keeping her a secret, you have ‘so called’ religious men of Dawah defending him.

You can see a link here. They are clearly motivated by the exploitation of women. Gaal redpillers simply use and abuse, Dawah men use Islamic loopholes to also use and abuse. They’re a united force that have come about by the excessive corn culture of the West. Both men act like they have no sexual self control, even the Muslim Dawah men act like this and talk excessively of women being fitnah and have taken on a hyper sexual outlook that sexualizes everything a Muslim woman does. They compare a Muslima going to uni to falling into only fans,(Yes DH said this). If a Muslima works they make up fantasies of her boss using her. Yet interestingly, at the same time, they create propositions to Muslim women for a no- strings attached Nikkahs in which they don’t provide. If Muslim women oppose this and say it’s immoral, we’re sinners. The same men who were against jobs since the women will ‘freemix’ are now okay with women working if they can use her for sex and not provide for her. Halal and haram with regards to women is based on what benefits the man when it comes to many dawah men.
Yeah many of them saw the rise in the red pill and leaned towards it to get some of the clout from that movement it’s a shame.

Islam was perfected so long ago we should be seen as a firm pillar another option to the red pill and blue pill nonsense but we rather capitulate to these trends which undermine and demonise parts of our community.

There is a lot of hypocrisy and paranoia with women as you highlighted men who are meant to be the more visual creatures free mixing at work and gym is okay but the day a woman steps into the work place it’s safe to assume she going to be sleeping around with the whole staff.
:russ:

40 mins of cope.

Most of the commenters are calling him for the hypocrite he is:

kim kardashian GIF

Y'all I'm curious. With the amount of religious niggas we got how come we don't have any rich and famous Somali dawah niggas??

Niggas like Mohammed hijab, and Ali dawah are making a lot of money from the Muslim community.
fr the only known somali is Barkhad abdi and that's not saying much

40 mins of cope.

I find the hypocrisy fascinating. He’s saying that the ruling of hijab doesn’t extend to non Muslims which is in fact a view of classical scholars. My question is, if the ruling of awrah is different for them and they’re allowed to walk around with no hijab. But I thought women were Fitnah for men? Why do they pick and choose the type of women they’re tempted by? So effectively what’s he’s saying is that he’s allowed to show certain types of women but not others, but I thought men’s attraction to women is biological?

The reason why you think it’s a ‘cope’ is because his views goes against modern sensibilities. We can’t stand contradictions but that’s how classics saw hijab.

As for modern day Salafis obsession with freemixing in which they want to ban women from the public spaces, it goes against reality. One only has to ask why Omar R.A employed two women as the controller of the market places and this narrative was deemed authentic by Albani himself.

As much as I can’t stand Mohammed Hijab, everything he said is correct in the light of the views of classical scholars.

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I find the hypocrisy fascinating. He’s saying that the ruling of hijab doesn’t extend to non Muslims which is in fact a view of classical scholars. My question is, if the ruling of awrah is different for them and they’re allowed to walk around with no hijab. But I thought women were Fitnah for men? Why do they pick and choose the type of women they’re tempted by? So effectively what’s he’s saying is that he’s allowed to show certain types of women but not others, but I thought men’s attraction to women is biological?

The reason why you think it’s a ‘cope’ is because his views goes against modern sensibilities. We can’t stand contradictions but that’s how classics saw hijab.

As for modern day Salafis obsession with freemixing in which they want to ban women from the public spaces, it goes against reality. One only has to ask why Omar R.A employed two women as the controller of the market places and this narrative was deemed authentic by Albani himself.

As much as I can’t stand Mohammed Hijab, everything he said is correct in the light of the views of classical scholars.
Dudes clearly following his desires. He has a history slandering and saying he can create better work then the classical scholars. His arrogance got the best of him

Dudes clearly following his desires. He has a history slandering and saying he can create better work then the classical scholars. His arrogance got the best of him
Arrogance aside which I totally agree, what he’s saying is a fact when you look at classical works. The awrah for gaal and slave women isn’t the same as Muslim women. We can’t understand this since we’ve been raised to believe that hijab is about societal modesty rather than status. For years we’ve listened to scholars berate the West and hark on about how immodest it is when 12th century Cairo would shock us with the amount of nudity. In fact a modern city in the UK during winter would be 5x more modest.

Do I think he is following his desires? Yes but if we purely look at what these classics said, his argument is correct.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Mohamed hijab is now officially a progressive Muslim. I'm glad he's pursuing performing arts. Can't wait to watch his upcoming movie

Trending