More Weapons for FGS from Egypt

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
It will take far more than world war 2 howitzers, armoured trucks, and transporter erector launchers. This is not even scratching the surface of what’s needed to war with them. If we’re being honest, until these guys stop flights from Oromo, start training 100’000 troops, or renege the defence agreement with Ethiopia. Then Hassan has no issue with them, this just looks like preparation for other FMS and opposition.
These is to subdue Al shabab, I don’t think Ethiopia will start war with fgs. They can’t afford it their country has to many conflicts

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
These is to subdue Al shabab, I don’t think Ethiopia will start war with fgs. They can’t afford it their country has to many conflicts
We can only hope. It’s good news that the government is doing this to secure our border. That lack of separation between us and Ethiopia is cause for concern.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This hub will end in the hand of hutu malitia and used against u in mudug 😂 nothing here to celebrate until we got a government based on law and order I hope this arms doesn’t leave the hand of Egyptian armed forces or we will be Afghanistan 🇦🇫 part 2 a multibillion dollar high tech mordern weapon end in the hand of rag tag sandals 🩴 wearing Taliban militia

It will take far more than world war 2 howitzers, armoured trucks, and transporter erector launchers. This is not even scratching the surface of what’s needed to war with them. If we’re being honest, until these guys stop flights from Oromo, start training 100’000 troops, or renege the defence agreement with Ethiopia. Then Hassan has no issue with them, this just looks like preparation for other FMS and opposition.
Guys with sandals chased out Ethiopia in 2008.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't see it. Don't mean to write anyone off but I just don't see the skills needed to pull this kind of big task off. It's too much. I would give Somaliland very little hope of conquering Somalia with IC support I think the Mogadishu is a similar situation. Pretty much hopeless.

Consent of the governed is kind of an unavoidable thing when most of the territory and population (70% or so) is out of your hands.
Somaliland its lucky that SSC didnt take burco last year when jeegaan lost Sool.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It is a good thing for the federal government to become more powerful militarily and for the SNA to get experience & training on modern platforms. I say this knowing full well that the SNA is basically a Hawiye militia.

Culusow should have continued his focus on the SNA & fighting Al Shabab instead of his bullshit NCC and constitutional changes. He wasted the whole of 2023.
Hawiye > African crusaders

A lot of the rifles and snipers will fall into clan militia hands, sheikh Sharif complained about this prior when he was mediating a peace between two sub clans, on the whole though, it is a positive step for the armed forces to be somewhat strengthened and able to take the fight to AS

I don't see it. Don't mean to write anyone off but I just don't see the skills needed to pull this kind of big task off. It's too much. I would give Somaliland very little hope of conquering Somalia with IC support I think the Mogadishu is a similar situation. Pretty much hopeless.

Consent of the governed is kind of an unavoidable thing when most of the territory and population (70% or so) is out of your hands.
SL does not weigh the same as villa Somalia on the balancing scale, the only thing that ensures hypothetical SL protection from xamar (they’re not enemies) is the Darod buffer between them and xamar and the considerable distance, villa Somalia isn’t your enemy (SL takes their aid money) and if your leaders decide one day to hang up their boots and come to the table for a deal, they will not come as equals. That much is certain.

Soomaaliya waxay ka gudubtey marxaladii la dhihi jirey cidaad la macaamileyso waa inaan anagu raali ka nahay” wasiirka difaaca
@Hilmaam this is what I meant when I told they've lost all the gains they made in 30+ yrs on us. There was a time where no one in the Villa could fart without telling :mjcry: