Moroccan Muslim woman on Love Is Blind is left at the altar

She was drinking alcohol and being intimate with a white kaafir before marriage all while claiming to be a Muslim on national television.
View attachment 340039
View attachment 340042He then rejected her at the altar
View attachment 340043
View attachment 340044
Her Moroccan mother’s face after he said “I don’t”

Notice how Moroccans aren’t talking about her just because they share a nationality.
Um they definitely are taking about her, and she isn’t safe in Morocco they just happen to do it in Arabic or French.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
@Laiss @rayxn3 @Chaseyourdreamzz

Most of these incels seem to come from poorer Muslim communities.

I'm honestly not expecting to see an Arab or Pakistani American that grew up middle class to be crying about naag on twitter. A lot of these guys tend to be westernized and a bit white washed. They also live in their own worlds here in america. It's fascinating ngl. It's basically an exact copy of white suburban culture but with brown people.

We wouldn't have had an incel problem in the west if we prevented a majority of the refugees from coming here.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Somalis are so obsessed with other people’s faith and religion because they don’t have anything better going for them who cares what a random moroccan girl does just because she’s a muslim there’s 2 billion of us
Thanks! Most sane comment on this thread.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give my two cents for some of the girls here.

Stop acting like pick me’s insulting the looks of Moroccan girls and acting like they’re all this or that. Have a bit of shame in you and understand that ripping into Moroccan women in general over a random non practicing woman isn’t going to make Abdis choose you.

I have second hand embarrassment from reading this thread and seeing how the girls here are behaving.

Do better ladies, there is more to life than ripping into other women for no reason.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give my two cents for some of the girls here.

Stop acting like pick me’s insulting the looks of Moroccan girls and acting like they’re all this or that. Have a bit of shame in you and understand that ripping into Moroccan women in general over a random non practicing woman isn’t going to make Abdis choose you.

I have second hand embarrassment from reading this thread and seeing how the girls here are behaving.

Do better ladies, there is more to life than ripping into other women for no reason.
wdym? its halal to judge especially that woman that married the kafir man just to get used dumped. im forever gonna judge girls who marry outside their religion get your feminist liberal rants out of here

wdym? its halal to judge especially that woman that married the kafir man just to get used dumped. im forever gonna judge girls who marry outside their religion get your feminist liberal rants out of here
Burhan, this is tedious young man and I’m tying to be nice and gentle with you. I’m talking about Moroccan women in general. This love is blind person isn’t a reflection of all Moroccans. My post was geared towards the women who were saying Moroccan women are ugly.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somalis are so obsessed with other people’s faith and religion because they don’t have anything better going for them who cares what a random moroccan girl does just because she’s a muslim there’s 2 billion of us
I don’t care about her specifically. I thought it was interesting that Muslims and Moroccans aren’t talking about her.

I saw how Somali men overreacted to a mixed Somali girl on pop the balloon but no one gives a f*ck when it’s Moroccans on love island or shows like this representing Islam terribly.

Oh brother who tf cares about what abdis choose? Also, didn’t I tell you to not interact with my posts again?? Leave me alone weirdo.

Trending

Latest posts