Morrocan lady and Faarax couple new

This shit is boring bro, somali men have always been with a variety of women, nothing new. I don't understand why this is so glamorised. You won't see cadaan niggas flexing like this lool

That Faarax has American citizenship, and they both run a successful business together. At least that makes sense, now why would a Morrocan woman marry a broke Abdi from fourth world Somalia? These FOBs man, ufff.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
@TekNiKo and @mohamedismail stopped fetishizing Morrocan Women Challenge İmpossible.

bruh-again.gif

More and more Faaraxs are marrying ajnabi birds nowadays mashallah :banderas: before Western bred faaraxs used to be more loyal to xalimos but they've seen how unloyal xalimos are and have had enough

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
More and more Faaraxs are marrying ajnabi birds nowadays mashallah :banderas: before Western bred faaraxs used to be more loyal to xalimos but they've seen how unloyal xalimos are and have had enough
I think this is backlash for all the abuse Halimos inflicted on poor Faarahs online. They called us undesirable and unwanted but seems like Morrocan women have taken advantage . Faarax is miskeen at heart.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Go ahead and tell me this girl must be a prostitute. Like I said before, something HAS to be wrong with Somali girls

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts