Moryaanimo in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Pensioner's anger as squatter wins right to keep his £400,000 house... and homeowner also faces losing his flat to pay legal bills

article-3589749-34241E6800000578-123_308x307.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-house-faces-losing-flat-pay-legal-bills.html

Bohol

VIP
Nigerians in the west are smart. It must be something to do with the fact Nigeria exports their educated ones only.

Don't be silly. The judge was on something really strong to rule in favour of the squatter for sure.

Doesnt matter if he didn't see his house since 1997.

That's still his house.

Many Somalis today haven't seen their homes since 1991 but it's inhabited by squatters. This probably even affects you

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Doesnt matter if he didn't see his house since 1997.

That's still his house.

Many Somalis today haven't seen their homes since 1991 but it's inhabited by squatters. This probably even affects you

I agree, it is not fair on the old man.

Alhamdulillah this doesn't affect me. My family never moved down south so my parents' properties in K5 and Somaliland were looked after by relatives.

I agree, it is not fair on the old man.

Alhamdulillah this doesn't affect me. My family never moved down south so my parents' properties in K5 and Somaliland were looked after by relatives.

His wife died so he didn't have anyone to look after his.

Sometimes it's okay to sympathize with 'the evil white man'

Hubble

VIP
Imagine I stole hundreds of thousands of pounds but because I had for it 20 years, I can't be arrested for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.