Most embarrassing thing you did on SSPOT

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
One of my first days on sspot I got dragged by Manafesto because I thought he was generalizing anime. He then called me an obsessed weirdo who promotes filth and that I should read a book instead of watching retarded cartoons lmao

then some other people called me fruity for my anime pfp :/

Naa

Not Chun li
One of my first days on sspot I got dragged by Manafesto because I thought he was generalizing anime. He then called me an obsessed weirdo who promotes filth and that I should read a book instead of watching retarded cartoons lmao

then some other people called me fruity for my anime pfp :/
Omg I would’ve cried lol

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Omg I would’ve cried lol

He was all civil with everyone else but he quoted me with some “I’m not going to bother with you, you’re already a die hard fan” and that I shouldn’t take my obsession back home to Somalia like I was going to radicalize Somali’s to become weebs
:deadrose:

I fired back with some wit and and some jokes about how Somali back home already are weebs (Lies and jokes) Called me a weirdo repeatedly and how everyone hates anime because the fans are dipshit social outcasts. Told me I was grown and I should stop wasting time

:damn::mjcry:

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
He was all civil with everyone else but he quoted me with some “I’m not going to bother with you, you’re already a die hard fan” and that I shouldn’t take my obsession back home to Somalia like I was going to radicalize Somali’s to become weebs
:deadrose:

I fired back with some wit and and some jokes about how Somali back home already are weebs (Lies and jokes) Called me a weirdo repeatedly and how everyone hates anime because the fans are dipshit social outcasts. Told me I was grown and I should stop wasting time

:damn::mjcry:
I’m sorry but, @Manafesto you’re such a bully. :damn:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Can't believe she took that light banter to the heart, walaahi I have to watch what I am saying on here, don't want these Fruity and sensitive guys/girls to hunt me and smoke me up over Sspot beef.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I ain’t taking this beef personally

I just wanted to contribute to this thread and make ppl laugh

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A fellow homosexual and trans activist.
Welcome
Oxford Defention of the word Fellow:a person in the same position, involved in the same activity, or otherwise associated with another.

So youve admitted you’re a homo and trying to force me to join your gay society :lolbron:

Trending