Most harsh harsh thing you said

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I remember that day well because hoyo got me confused with my sister and hit her with the broom because she was wearing my clothes, she noticed oops wrong person and I ran out my room to go outside and she chasesd me out.:russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was 14 came back from a long shift of work and my hooyo started yelling at me to do a bunch of chores I called her a crybaby and she beat the fukk out of me never again

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was a rebbeling

No it wasn't lol , randomly blurted out of my mouth and I tried to describe what narcissist because they didn't understand. My dad and my mom were laughing at my broken Somali.....it was a ugly scene kkkk I was 18 and got roasted.
Did you apologize at least. :mjcry:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
When you think about it narcissism personality disorder is kinda common...
Calling your hooyo a narcissist tho :jaynerd:

a y a n

VIP
I know I need to be sent to Africa and left in a dry city with no water and food .
That’s a bit much, no? :jaynerd:
Since you’re grown now, if she was really narcissistic which is w a y more common than you think it couldn’t have hindered her life and interactions that much I guess
It ez what it ez

now that i think about it, that was the harshest thing i've said, but i've said even more not-so-bad things and got beaten for those :mjlol:

a y a n

VIP
Yeah my parents have never laid a finger on me but my dad's only stood on my neck ? I don't know if that a beating.
that’s pretty different for somalis :obama:
Would you say that’s maybe altered your personality a bit? Would you be..a better or worse person if they did/did not hit/beat you?

Trending