Mountain lion killed a cat

RIP Oreo. I used to have a cat when I was in school a long time ago. I never got it snipped and thus he would always go outside (if cats don’t get snipped they will go outside to find female cats to impregnate due to the sex drive etc). One day we found it dead a road away after it was missing for a week. Most likely a fox carved it up. My fault for not taking it to the vet but we felt it was ‘ unnatural’ to get a cat snipped as it’s against the nature it was made into. Shame

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
@Ghengis Kaarhis This looks like BC or Alberta from the trees. Do dangerous wild animals end up in your backyard like here? A friend in Calgary says a bear came to his property once and couldn't go to work as it stayed for hours.

:mjlol:

@Ghengis Kaarhis This looks like BC or Alberta from the trees. Do dangerous wild animals end up in your backyard like here? A friend in Calgary says a bear come to his property once and couldn't go to work as it stayed for hours.

:mjlol:

Yeah there's decent amount of wild life, shit I live in north side of Edmonton, and sometimes I like going on night walks past 1am and sometimes I see coyotes roaming around in groups 3-4.

Also a few weeks ago I was in fort mac for work, me and a homie left the camp facilities on a truck and parked in a little enclose in the forest to smoke a j, we found a freshly laid xaar. It looked like it was filled with berries, told the homie shit might be bear poop, we ignored it, smoked up. After we left I googled what black bear poop looked like and it was exactly what we seen. We smoked up and hung out in an area that had fresh bear poop and chilled there like bunch of retards, the bear was watching us for sure 100%

also few years ago, the one time I didn't go with my 2 friends to go smoke, they went and saw 2 black bear literally fighting at the bottom of a hill. i missed out:mjcry:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
At the end of the video: the cat was there all night waiting for that little kid to take the bait in coming outside. Shit looks something out of a horror.

48AD37DD-FA4F-4C65-90A8-4D90961BBBD3.jpeg

:damn:

If something like this happened to my cat,
The one I’ve raised as a kitten and have had for years I would no joke go feral on this thing. No guns? No problem, throw knives through the window or pots of boiling water at it… rest assure blood WILL be shed

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
The mountain lion was jealous of the cushy living conditions Oreo had. She killed Oreo to take her place in the household. Rosies next if they don’t let her in.