Mudane Farmaajo arrives in Addis Ababa

Sxb these were the drones that farmaajo had, once Hassan was sworn in the UN wanted to investigate if the previous administration really had them or not “December 6 2021”. “However, Turkish media reported that Somali officers were undergoing training in Turkey on how to use the drones as early as March 2021”. According to the article you sent, farmaajo sent officers to be trained in turkey March 2021, to then fly drones at the beginning of 2022, and turkey at first, did not designate these drones as Turkish manned. Only when questioned by the UN they did.

we have not heard anything about the Turkish trained drone operators since Hassan was elected. So there is no proof somalia has drone capabilities at the moment.

your probably thinking “aren’t both presidents part of the same Somalia? Whatever Hassan has farmaajo has”. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. The current president of Somalia disbanded many institutions, fired a lot of talented individuals, and had a grudge against soldiers from the previous administration (and SNA as a whole which is odd)
i find it very hard to believe hsm would just dismantle tens of millions of dollars worth of drones no matter how much he wants to sabotage sna... he likely still possesses them but he is either keeping them idle or blocking news about them

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
i find it very hard to believe hsm would just dismantle tens of millions of dollars worth of drones no matter how much he wants to sabotage sna...
Sxb never said they were dismantled, they’re still there, just Turkish manned now. They won’t be flown by Somalis like Turkish media first said thanks to Somalia (Hassan) allowing UN to investigate.
Farmaajo denied all allegations

He’s on tape saying “Somalia doesn’t need a national arny”, you be the judge.

Last edited:
Sxb never said they were dismantled, they’re still there, just Turkish manned now. They won’t be flown by Somalis like Turkish media first said thanks to Somalia (Hassan) allowing UN to investigate.
Farmaajo denied all allegations

He’s on tape saying “Somalia doesn’t need a national arny”, you be the judge.
you have convinced me, never thought it was this bad.
this guy def gotta go