Mudulood to start offensive this week

Jungle

VIP
Mudulood are not stopping until Xarardheere. SNA wont retreat and we still have another 200km north east of aadan yabaal to go.

Bapo

AJ
That's the plan. We are moving into Budbud in Galgaduud from Adan yabaal and masagaweyn/Ceel dheere from Runirgood (costal sides). Hopefully Mursade attack wabxo again simultaneously so it eases the pressure from both of us

That's the whole reason why Waceysle Generals such as Tareedisho and Gaacmaduule as well as their MPs like Mohamed Cajib and yasiin Fareey are present throughout the whole offensive. None of these guys are going back to xamar until they reach xaradhere
Maxamed Cajiib is active in this?

Maxamed Cajiib is active in this?
yeah i been seeing his face around cadale, c.gaduud and nuur dhugle. Waceysle SNA are still in nuur dhugle along with wacbudhan. Only Harti abgaal SNA are in Adan yabaal. the plan made last month is for waceysle and wacbudhan to go straight north from runirgood into galgaduud

Jungle

VIP

Colonel Ali Xubeey, DC Mahadaay and macawiisleey arrive by foot at Shabab HQ of Mahadaay district.

Thanks to air support from turkey we reached there. As you can see no vehicle can reach there.

They also have mass gravesite there of their own soldiers.

Jungle

VIP
I'm not defending none of our caadeqaate unless they are attacked for their qabil. If you have valid points fair enough. Guudlaawe I defend because the rest of Hawiye frustrations at Abgaal are directed towards him and his part in HS elections. Deserves some creidt during MS liberation as well. Birmade Xasan wax kama sheegikaraan hawiyaha kale, cali guudlaawe laga adagyahay mindhaa lol

Why does a national army chief have to asses security of a liberated Town, isn't that the work of a specific battalion's job? Why do the leaders have to wear military attire and walk with a stick always? Wallahi we are so unprofessional it makes me laugh and cry lol.

Trending

Latest posts