Mukhtar Ahmed, a renowned elder was laid to rest after he was shot dead while trying to play his role in making peace in Adale town.

You forgot one thing. Abgaal don't use capital punishment. They only take small amount of blood money. An abgaal person can randomly kill 20 abgaal people in broad daylight and he will not be executed. His tol will pay few thousand dollars. That's it. That's why every place abgaal live is an extremely violent place even in somali standards. These people are savages.
saa u fiicneed gadaal aa uga xaartey stop the insults most qabiils waa is dagaalaan waliba daaroodka mx iyo Dhulbahante laakin mxka kuwa boonta ah waxaa loo takoorey ugaaska ay dileen. Cabdalle caroone killed their own Nabadoon and will get away with it they should be made boon

Ignorant post, Abgaal internal affairs is clearly not your expertise.

"Maxamad Muuse in Biyocade" "Cabdalla Caroone are not Suul Harti"
"Ferfer is Xawaadle"
"West Jowhar is Xawadle"
:mjlol:
How are you this ill informed?
i chuckled a bit when I read “Maxamed muuse in biyo cade”. That’s a harti abgaal more specifically maxamed caroone (two subs of Agoonyar and their uncle yabar maxamed) and habar nugaale caroone deegan. forget anything else he said

You forgot one thing. Abgaal don't use capital punishment. They only take small amount of blood money. An abgaal person can randomly kill 20 abgaal people in broad daylight and he will not be executed. His tol will pay few thousand dollars. That's it. That's why every place abgaal live is an extremely violent place even in somali standards. These people are savages.
Ilkoxaar go brush your teeth the smell is coming through the screen. And while you are at it, dont forget to practise the national hobby of mirqaanland.
bury tv land GIF by #Impastor

The probolem of Abgaal is that they don't respect the word of their Dhaqan. do you know that because of our Ugaas who is seen as the Ugaas of Hiiraan hawadle could not attack Gaaljecel let alone other Hawadle subclans? In the 90s, our militias tried to attack Gaaljecel for their provocation then Ugaas Khaliif stood on the LiiQLiiqato bridge and threatened to take off his robe(Macawis) if they don't stop and they all returned.
What a legendary threat and it worked, Stop it or I will show you my huacrapona palm.

These victims need to learn how to keep their PTSD in check. Start a thread on Abgaal and stop shitting on an obituary, you filthy apes.
:pacspit:

saa u fiicneed gadaal aa uga xaartey stop the insults most qabiils waa is dagaalaan waliba daaroodka mx iyo Dhulbahante laakin mxka kuwa boonta ah waxaa loo takoorey ugaaska ay dileen. Cabdalle caroone killed their own Nabadoon and will get away with it they should be made boo
i chuckled a bit when I read “Maxamed muuse in biyo cade”. That’s a harti abgaal more specifically maxamed caroone (two subs of Agoonyar and their uncle yabar maxamed) and habar nugaale caroone deegan. forget anything else he said
the place is not important i meant it Raage ceele wich is inhibited by maxamed muuse. this large war has to do with territorial expansion so if you can't live together in peace don't mix like HG and respect your own borders.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
aun shit is crazy never heard a nabadoon get killed for mediating peace for two brotherly subs very barbaric

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN Nabadoonka he was killed for being a human being in a sea of Hutu
Oh No Smh GIF by The Voice

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Since 1991

-Cabdalla caroone V celi cumar
- Cabdalla caroone V M.Muuse
- Cabdalla caroone V Owbakar Gabaane
-Cabdalla caroone V Agoonyaar Gabaane

I like to say Abgaal are a very united clan which we are tbh but c.caroone are fucking that statement up. They are the only abgaal sub that cause inter clan beef. No other sub does this and its embarrassing

Guul to caroone

The only way Abgasls can solve their inner sub fighting is to always wage wars on neighbouring gabiils and to have imperialistic ambitions

Find Abgal unity through creating common enemy

Trending

Latest posts