Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

One thing is for sure, the architects of the MOU have lost both the international community and the propaganda war. The deal has become so radioactive that Ethiopia remains a vague undecided entity, HSM is acting presidential, supporters of SL are justifiably worried that a landmass 10 times the size of Monaco and almost three times the size of Gibraltar is in jeopardy, while the size of the unionist population in the North is far greater than most would have expected.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Concerning levels of copium. When did Reer Mogadishu start speaking with my lahjad? And why is my Caaqil there? :mjpls:

Those Lander bots are hilarious, they think all of Awdal will just agree to sell 18 miles of land for Xabashis in exchange for ictiraaf with the ramifications of this will be a permanenet 100+ years Xabashi/Oromo settlement 😂

Those Lander bots are hilarious, they think all of Awdal will just agree to sell 18 miles of land for Xabashis in exchange for ictiraaf with the ramifications of this will be a permanenet 100+ years Xabashi/Oromo settlement 😂
I'm starting to think some of these bot accounts are ran by Xabashi iyo Oromo