Muslim Lady Caught On Camera Being Racist To Her Fellow Black Muslim Sisters

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Why highlight they are muslim? Just say Arab being racist we already know that many of them harbour supremacist attitude.

There is nothing muslim related to her action.

Also being muslim does not equal to being a non racist. As many muslims don’t follow the values that they say they believe.

So it’s pointless to highlight muslim when all you could say is arab. Unless the purpose of this video was to spread ant-islam sentiment.

Why highlight they are muslim? Just say Arab being racist we already know that many of them harbour supremacist attitude.

There is nothing muslim related to her action.

Also being muslim does not equal to being a non racist. As many muslims don’t follow the values that they say they believe.

So it’s pointless to highlight muslim when all you could say is arab. Unless the purpose of this video was to spread ant-islam sentiment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I wonder whats turned some pan africanists so against Islam it’s weird
It’s because of the way Arabs ransacked+colonised Africa and in a way I do understand it. Lots of lost tribes + history all due to forced assimilation, just look at what happened to the Nubians. Plus Arab majority North Africa has always looked down on SSA, people are very much online now and they see the attacks in Tunisia, slaves in Libya, Arabs saying in interviews we are not African.

If only they were able to make the same distinction between Christianity and white people

This Muslim Lady Was Caught On Camera Being Racist To Her Fellow Black Muslim Sisters​

Why is it that people who are:

- Israeli
- Persian
- Arab

always are some retarded racist trying to larp aryan features

With each passing I acutally hope Iran and Israel glass each other

😡

Trending

Latest posts