muslim oromo tiktoker k*lled today in Minnesota

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The Brooklyn Park Police Department said they are investigating a fatal shooting that has killed one person.

Police said at 4:36 a.m. Saturday, they responded to a shooting in the 7900 block of Lee Avenue North.

When they arrived, officers found a man who had been shot and attempted life-saving measures, but the man died at the scene.

At this time, police have not said if a suspect is in custody or if anyone else was injured in the incident.

The Brooklyn Park Police Department and the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office are investigating.

AUN, report his account so it gets taken down

IMG_6089.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Brooklyn Park Police Department said they are investigating a fatal shooting that has killed one person.

Police said at 4:36 a.m. Saturday, they responded to a shooting in the 7900 block of Lee Avenue North.

When they arrived, officers found a man who had been shot and attempted life-saving measures, but the man died at the scene.

At this time, police have not said if a suspect is in custody or if anyone else was injured in the incident.

The Brooklyn Park Police Department and the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office are investigating.

View attachment 345390

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 345390

That neighborhood is mostly west africans and black people. Very dangerous. I am so glad i moved to tuuulo- my life is boring but safe

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hes oromo but some people say he is mixed with somali too.

if u have a fetish for oromos they are every where in my tuulo huuno. Did i tell u i once had to shuuush one oromo- in a public library? He was talking on the phone. The oromo dialect is extremely unpalatable He was offended that i shusshed him. and then later i passed by him with a Karen nasty stare. I repented later of course

Trending