muslim oromo tiktoker k*lled today in Minnesota

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
@Bille u wanna visit me? :comeon:

Yes, I'm coming to visit you Basra. I'm Fob and I'm tired of our lobby smelling Bariis gubtey.

You said your lobby smells nice, I like that. Do you have elevators in your building? You see one of my favorite activity is to take the elevator up and down Saturdays/Sundays all day long and ask everyone in the elevator where they from, and what's their Qabiil.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I heard orom got to Madagascar for Jenno and they get reincarnated as lemurs so they can leap tree to tree

Pbs Nature Animales GIF by Nature on PBS
He was Muslim dabaal

Not true idk don’t mock another Muslim in death please apologise
This is actual true and I wasn't talking about they guy who past away but letting you know about there history of arriving in southern ethiopia in 1500 century "For instance, the Abyssinian court historian, Alaqa Taye (1955), alleged that in the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries the Oromo migrated from Asia and Madagascar, entered Africa via Mombasa and spread north and eastwards."

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This is actual true and I wasn't talking about they guy who past away but letting you know about there history of arriving in southern ethiopia in 1500 century "For instance, the Abyssinian court historian, Alaqa Taye (1955), alleged that in the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries the Oromo migrated from Asia and Madagascar, entered Africa via Mombasa and spread north and eastwards."
Ethiopia just hated Oromos they aren’t from Madagascar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, I'm coming to visit you Basra. I'm Fob and I'm tired of our lobby smelling Bariis gubtey.

You said your lobby smells nice, I like that. Do you have elevators in your building? You see one of my favorite activity is to take the elevator up and down Saturdays/Sundays all day long and ask everyone in the elevator where they from, and what's their Qabiil.

Yes we do have elevators huuno. We also have a nosey xaliimo who thinks this building is hers. She told me in the elevator "welcome to my building:" I smiled but was crying inside to respond to her how i feel inside

Yes there is perfumed fresh air- air conditioning- every floor has their sofa and a table with magazine to read with a big tv screen. Every floor! We don't use keys but have a a hotel like scanner to open our door. Mashalaah

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Masha Allah life is treating you good🙏

I wish we had those sofas in my building. I'm not waayeel, but we have some waayeel people with arthritis in our building. We need some sofas.

Can your building donate some of those nice sofas to Canadian Maryooleey?