Muslim women most disadvantaged, new study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Look at this bombaclattt dutty youttttt. Horta are these Muslim women wearing the hijab to please other humans? The answer is no. They shouldn't ditch it, in fact they should hold their heads up high for having a strong iman and stand up to haters like you @Amun . If society is saying hijabis are at a disadvantage, eff it. Allah always provides for those who He loves.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37041301

Ditch the Hijab, it's setting you up for failure. Backed up with data.
Amun ra the lesson with pharaoh should be enough for you if you indeed had a heart with which you could understand. But you're deaf & blind, you're an atheist who's telling Muslims to ditch the hijab for worldly gains, just cause you're willing to part with your soul for a few bucks don't mean to say all others will follow suit, go Ahead & jump from the frying pan & into the fire by all means.

Before you do I have a few words for you to muse on. First, who owns the federal reserves & the Bank of England?

If America is the sole superpower in the world & they're in debt, to whom?

We have a fiat system that's based on no tangible wealth, to add insult to injury it's based in usury.

Those who are successful are those who persevere & remain patient, this world is like a prison for the believer & a paradise for the none believer. The ibliss (Satan) begged the benevolent the wise to allow him to remain on earth so he may lead us astray & what he has in his disposal is this earth & all its riches, so be mindful before you depart with your soul cause its eternal unlike your body.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a spiritual war going on that no one is safe from.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the high places.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lies I have a professional job and I wear hijab. It's all about how skilled you are and how confident and well aware you are in interviews.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Lies lies

I don't know why muslim women victimsed themselves and make excuses using hijab. I am not saying discrimination doesn't happened here and there but it shouldn't stop you to reach your goals and establish your career. A little scarf on your head isn't going to stop getting you a job but you are not gonna get it with little skills and experience regardless of your qualifications.

That being said I know plenty of muslim women with the hijab who works in the corporate world, that are doctors, lawyers, teachers you name it

Employers have to fill quotas. Others are too scared to not employ a Muslim woman for fear of being called racist.

Muslim women are the most advantaged. They get anything they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending