muslims getting deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that during our lifetime there will come a time when there will be a new law that muslims should get deported in countries like for example scandinavian countries ?

If things get worse economy-wise, paired with an increase of terrorism, then, being deported can prove to be the least of concerns.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think so. At least so long the EU exists in Europe. It actually forces countries to accept more Arab refugees. They are now even pushing refugees onto Slavic countries. Their agenda is to erode nationalism through mass migration.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The powers that shouldn't be need a nation of mongrels, when we're in tribes then we're more closer to eachother, the bond is deeper. They created these wars so we flee our lands, just so they may mix up the gene pool. When you have a nation of mongrels that don't know where they came from then they're easier to control & manipulate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Checkout this Jewish woman barbers Lerner spectre, then you will understand that this is a Zionist agenda to mix up the goyim gene pool, very sinister indeed, only those who can see will see, others please remain asleep.

dhagax

no comments
Its a scary situation to imagine, but its bound to happen with the current economic climate and the rise of the fascist/right wing governments in Europe and america, i would say its very close.

Checkout this Jewish woman barbers Lerner spectre, then you will understand that this is a Zionist agenda to mix up the goyim gene pool, very sinister indeed, only those who can see will see, others please remain asleep.
So you are saying that zionists are forcing europe to take immigrants to destroy or control them

n
Its a scary situation to imagine, but its bound to happen with the current economic climate and the rise of the fascist/right wing governments in Europe and america, i would say its very close.
Even i am a bit frightful but do you think that it will happen in our lifetime.

I have seen the rise of far right wing groups in europe. And i can sense that people are getting fed up with the muslims in the west. These thoughts have made me think about possible deportation of muslims in future

dhagax

no comments
I have seen the rise of far right wing groups in europe. And i can sense that people are getting fed up with the muslims in the west. These thoughts have made me think about possible deportation of muslims in future

Why are the people not getting fed up of the destruction and raping of the Muslim countries by west.

MUSLIMS is a very broad term but if certain elements of the Muslim community do not respect the laws of their host countries(raping, murder, violence of any kind), they should be deported. Those who freely preach terrorism should also be deported back to the hell holes they came from. Normal muslims who come there for a better life and are doing everything they can to build that for themselves should not be deported because of the aforementioned group's actions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
MUSLIMS is a very broad term but if certain elements of the Muslim community do not respect the laws of their host countries(raping, murder, violence of any kind), they should be deported. Those who freely preach terrorism should also be deported back to the hell holes they came from. Normal muslims who come there for a better life and are doing everything they can to build that for themselves should not be deported because of the aforementioned group's actions.
For the love of God man get off your knees & stop grovelling, just say Alhamdulillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.