muslims getting deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was careful in what I wrote. I specifically called for the deportation of the elements amongst us that partake in crime and they do exist. I also called for the deportation(and I think I am being very nice to them) of those who lure and recruit young adults and teenagers of both genders to go fight in places like Syria and Iraq for a so called "jihad". You are welcome to revisit my post again since you missed it and if that is not specific enough for you I don't know what to tell you. Read carefully next time before you strike the keyboard like a mad monkey.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
When the IRA commit a heinous act it's the IRA but Al Qaida does something then it's the Muslims. Save us from the Fox News right wing fascist drivel.

Have you seen how your salafist friends in Europe behave? Also I'm not tLking about terrorism only. Lots of muslim immigrant men do a lot of bad shit (robbery, rape, gang related shit). Many muslims here are so unaware, they don't know if they keep angering the Europeans the people won't defend them when the governments issues harsher laws on immigration and religious freedom

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I was careful in what I wrote. I specifically called for the deportation of the elements amongst us that partake in crime and they do exist. I also called for the deportation(and I think I am being very nice to them) of those who lure and recruit young adults and teenagers of both genders to go fight in places like Syria and Iraq for a so called "jihad". You are welcome to revisit my post again since you missed it and if that is not specific enough for you I don't know what to tell you. Read carefully next time before you strike the keyboard like a mad monkey.
You told me to be grateful, for what exactly? That I was born in the uk? You're the mad monkey in this convo who's hurtling profanities my dear child, please calm down & regain your composure.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am just scared that the government will also target innocent muslims.
Go be scared of your creator instead, Allah doesn't like a weak Muslim, he loves the strong one, now get off the ground & dust yourself off. Those terrorists are not Muslim, what they're doing is against Islam, don't feel guilty for a crime you haven't committed, if your ass does get deported then what don't kill you will only make you stronger.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Have you seen how your salafist friends in Europe behave? Also I'm not tLking about terrorism only. Lots of muslim immigrant men do a lot of bad shit (robbery, rape, gang related shit). Many muslims here are so unaware, they don't know if they keep angering the Europeans the people won't defend them when the governments issues harsher laws on immigration and religious freedom
I am not a salafi, keep on being a docile subservient fickle minded slave.

God speed.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Islamaphobia is definitely on the rise, it's part of the new world order

Just don't be complacent in life, you could lose everything tomorrow. Live a good life and you will be fine inshallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending