Muuse biixi for President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This guy is the best option for Somaliland to stand firm in front of our enemies.I heard that when he was a general he used to chase those Dhulbahantes like the rats they are and even Sland politicians were scared that he would send the military to occupy Garoowe.He was also a former SNM mujaahid!#MuuseBiixi2017

Mashallah he is the destroyer and disperser of the Harti hordes and Siad Barres kacaan govt!What do my fellow Somalilanders(Isaaq and Samarone) think?

It has been a quarter of a century now, Somaliland deserves better than divisive former militia men. The country does not need more military minded people in powerful positions, it needs educated nation builders.
And Faisal Warabe needs to step down. How many thousands of years does he want to try and be president? How can he help Somaliland when he can't even keep his son out of Isis?
Also stop trolling with your tribal shit.

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
It has been a quarter of a century now, Somaliland deserves better than divisive former militia men. The country does not need more military minded people in powerful positions, it needs educated nation builders.
And Faisal Warabe needs to step down. How many thousands of years does he want to try and be president? How can he help Somaliland when he can't even keep his son out of Isis?
My abti faysal waarabe single handedly destroyed UCID,he lost support from his clan as well.Faysal is not good for our young democracy.As for the Wadani candidate,I don't think he will do much and will probably get bullied by the Xamarawi govt and Ethiopia govt

.Muuse Biixi will be our Sisi,he will stand up to our close enemies(Harti) and will make stern and strong decisions and the far ones(Xamar) will think twice before fucking with the peace in Somaliland territory.The time for soft diplomacy is over,we achieved quite alot with Siilanyos strategies especially when it comes to the Eastern regions but I think we need to occupy Garoowe and Bosaaso and put in a govt who only listens to our interests.The time for naxaaris is over!

image.jpeg
My abti faysal waarabe single handedly destroyed UCID,he lost support from his clan as well.Faysal is not good for our young democracy.As for the Wadani candidate,I don't think he will do much and will probably get bullied by the Xamarawi govt and Ethiopia govt

.Muuse Biixi will be our Sisi,he will stand up to our close enemies(Harti) and will make stern and strong decisions and the far ones(Xamar) will think twice before fucking with the peace in Somaliland territory.The time for soft diplomacy is over,we achieved quite alot with Siilanyos strategies especially when it comes to the Eastern regions but I think we need to occupy Garoowe and Bosaaso and put in a govt who only listens to our interests.The time for naxaaris is over!
You mean this old addicted man .........!!!!!
image.jpeg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Where was this brave man when my laf was killing isaaq in hundreds:ftw9nwa:
Every coward hiding in a tree is apparently a hero:dead:

waraabe

Your superior
Where was this brave man when my laf was killing isaaq in hundreds:ftw9nwa:
Every coward hiding in a tree is apparently a hero:dead:

What isaaq have dhulo killed. You don't know any other isaaq other then hj iyo hy and we both know they abuse you

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What isaaq have dhulo killed. You don't know any other isaaq other then hj iyo hy and we both know they abuse you
Are you sure faggit cause my mohamud garad sub clan are known for raiding your pussy HA sub clan also the dhulos sub clan who in the 80s and 90s worked for said barre and prayed on isaaq was mine:dead:
I never lie:kobeok:

image.jpeg
Guys stop this nonsense of killing, Somalia needs us to build it and face the challenge of annex we could disappear from map be mature here

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Why the f*ck are darood fuckers derailing my thread,this thread is about a Somalland presidential candidate.You see this what happens when you have a darood moderator,always protecting her fucking clansmen

Why the f*ck are darood fuckers derailing my thread,this thread is about a Somalland presidential candidate.You see this what happens when you have a darood moderator,always protecting her fucking clansmen
There Darood who live in north Somalia like you and they need to speak up

waraabe

Your superior
Are you sure faggit cause my mohamud garad sub clan are known for raiding your pussy HA sub clan also the dhulos sub clan who in the 80s and 90s worked for said barre and prayed on isaaq was mine:dead:
I never lie:kobeok:

I don't know your subs so stop telling me their shitty names. I know hj constantly f*ck your people.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Muse biixi is a lot more respected and feared than Cirro. But I could care less who wins. As long as our policy towards dhulos change. They need to be exiled out of every isaaq city. Sacad yoonis and solomadow need to continue finishing the eastern expansion and push all the dhulos to laascaanood

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
is freebandz that wasteman dhulo? Dhulos should just stop their nonsense, they been taking bare Ls and will continue to do so till they submit to the Somalilad govt

This guy is the best option for Somaliland to stand firm in front of our enemies.I heard that when he was a general he used to chase those Dhulbahantes like the rats they are and even Sland politicians were scared that he would send the military to occupy Garoowe.He was also a former SNM mujaahid!#MuuseBiixi2017

Mashallah he is the destroyer and disperser of the Harti hordes and Siad Barres kacaan govt!What do my fellow Somalilanders(Isaaq and Samarone) think?
Bla bla bla. You hate Daarod. Call them Faqash. You always bring up the weak Mengistu Haile Mariam-backed rebels known as the "Somali National Movement" which gained nothing from 1981 to 1990, only to walk into Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera AFTER the Somali government led by strongman President Muhammad Siyaad Barre collapsed in January 26th, 1991 in the hands of the USC and SPM. Once the government collapsed, SNM walked into Isaaq territories (their territories) without a fight (their own Isaaq civilians welcomed them). The institutions of government and military ceased to exist in January of 1991. So, to always come in here and claim that you were the cause of the demise of Jaalle Siyaad's government is laughable. Give credit to the Hawiye rebel movements and the SPM for ousting Siyaad Barre + the civil strife between different Daarod factions.

Now, as a Dhulbahante, we could not give a f*ck what you do with your territories or who becomes your president. This bixi guy you speak of is a nobody to us. He's your boy, enjoy his domination over your own selves. Quit trying to force it down our throats something that does not concern us. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are both Daarod last time I checked, not Isaaq, so f*ck out of here with your cantrabaqash.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Why is this Kalnacasad responding to this thread,didnt I say Isaaq and Samarone only in my first post? :ayaanswag:
The only thing Muuse will force on your people will be death nayaa.Run to your cousins the MJ but god knows they cant even help themselves :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts