My date with the crackhead Mexican [unfiltered pls don’t judge me]

This gonna be long because I’m dishing out every detail from start to finish. SUMMARY IN THE COMMENTS!!

The story…

Soo my cousin had class today, right after she left I immediately just hit up the mall in her area cuz I knew this boy would be walking laps up and down around the mall tweaking tf out. First thing first I hit up the McDonald’s for a coffee but mostly cuz that’s where I’ve seen him most frequently 🤫 I get my coffee but it was kinda dead so i left after 20 mins tops and decided to walk some laps around the mall myself. I do a few laps and get out through this random exit and then I start to sit at this bench and wonder am I really gonna see this man again? I was like okay, im actually being weird asf for this. I decide to go back to my cousins place instead so I turn the corner to head back and BOOM guess who I bump into.

I immediately gasp wallahi I’m soo stunned cuz this man is SO CUTE I’m just staring in shock I’m starstruck asf. He keeps walking but as he’s walking he turns to look backwards at me and awkwardly enough I’m obv doing the same thing so we make eye contact pt 2. I defo weirded him out cuz at that point he stopped in his tracks and said “do I know you” I was frozen for a min bc when I tell y’all his voice was:banderas: HIS VOICE IS SOO SEXYYY. It’s so hard to explain, his voice is very masculine but at the same time, really soft and ridiculously gentle… I freeze up and tell him no sorry but you look familiar (obv tf). To my surprise he REMEMBERED ME FROM YESTERDAY WHEN WE MADE EYE CONTACT WHILE HE WAS SPEEDWALKING EATING CHICKEN:jaynerd:

Long story short he gets to asking if I’m from around here, I tell him I’m just visiting my cousin he’s like oh the girl you were with last night and I said yes (omfg he acc remembered) I tell him where I’m acc from and he’s like oh that makes sense. I’m like what makes sense…Tell me why tf I find this so endearing but he’s like “cuz you seem too friendly” but that “I have to be careful” ?! Then he starts telling me all these stories and he’s keeps going on and on and telling me how “it’s not safe here”. He asks me where I’m going and honestly, I don’t wanna go, so I just tell him you know what I’m probably just going to go back to McDonald’s cuz im kinda craving smthn sweet, he ask me what I usually get I say a caramel sundae….

1727244651686.png
Our McDonald’s Date
1727244651686.png

We go inside and we ordering at the kiosk and all of a sudden when I’m about to hit “pay here” he hits the pay at counter button:wtf: i turn to look at him and he gives me the cutest cheeky smile, I ask him what he doing and he says not to worry ab it. Tell me why he goes to the counter and pays for the sundae with a bunch of quarters 💔 yall, im in love with this man atp. I get the sundae and tell him he can have it and he says it’s ok, but that “we can split it” and he grabs another spoon. We walk around the McDonald’s for a seat but its kinda gross so he tells me we can just sit at this little staircase outside next to the McDonald’s. This whole time I didn’t even catch his name so I get his name and ask where he’s from, turns out he’s from El Salvador and he’s only 24 so just slightly older than me. He tells me about his situation (he’s not homeless just an addict) and yup I guessed it, his drug of choice is meth :damn: I asked him why and he said because it “clears his mind” but he didn’t rlly elaborate and honestly, I didn’t wanna push it. He says he only snorts it tho not inject, I mean good for him?:jcoleno: Bisinka he said he started when he was only 17. His parents went back to the home country leaving him alone with his older brother who is more or less in the same situation albeit a lot more functional to say the least..

Anyway, u can imagine we hit it off anddd I spent atleast 3-4 hours with him… im finishing this off by saying he’s miskeen asf, I got his number soo I’ll be keeping you posted.

Y’all stop being so judgemental Wtf not everyone is lucky enough to be raised in the right circumstances, obviously I’m gonna be careful but this man is not a jinni or a shaitan he’s a human being too sooo stop with the he’s gonna kill me bs. honestly i rllyy wanna see him again but next time sundae is on me :mjhaps:he needs it more this boy is caato asfff

Last edited:
I’m still trying to shorten it up (I like explaining things in depth sorryy) but SUMMARYY

• He’s not Mexican he’s from el salvador
  • He’s 24 and yup his drug of choice is snorting meth :mjhaps: he started when he was 17 Astaghfurilah
  • He’s acc super miskeen confirmed he paid for my McDonald’s caramel sundae with quarters
  • Despite the difference in our erm life circumstances he seems oddly concerned with me being “safe” and careful :jcoleno:
  • I got his number sooo hopefully I get to see him again🫣

I’ll be keeping y’all posted 🤫

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I get the sundae and tell him he can have it and he says it’s ok, but that “we can split it” and he grabs another spoon. We walk around the McDonald’s for a seat but its kinda gross so he tells me we can just sit at this little staircase outside next to the McDonald’s.
Wallahi you're crazy 🤣
Explain to me how a seat at mcdonalds is gross but sharing ice cream with a total strange is normal :what:

Throw some change on the ground for him afterwards play this out loud :diddyass:. I think you're not attracted to him but your attracted to the dominance you have over him :cosbyhmm:

I think you're not attracted to him but your attracted to the dominance you have over him :cosbyhmm:
I found him cute before I even found out he was a crackhead tho :wtf:

first time I saw him I did a double take and asked my cousin and her friend isn’t he cute and they’re like ya he’s cute we call him the crackhead Mexican tho.. that’s how the story starts.. I was like crackhead? I didn’t really believe it till I acc witnessed him begging:jcoleno:

Trending