My dating misadventure— the mating pool has literal xaar in it 🧍🏽‍♀️

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I know i'm better looking than awoowo over here
Screenshot_20240925_210915_Video Player.png

I’m convinced many men are indeed bisexual. Never trust a man who spends most of his free time around other men
Imao that's so bullshit, what about other women who spend time around other woman?

You'll probably call me insecure and a closeted bisexual, as a result of criticism

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not lying wallahi. This only started to happen at 28 or so. The attention got even higher when I had to wear better clothing post-promotions. When you dont look at them, they stare and follow you even more. I spent almost $1000 last month on fancy clothing so I can get attention while out with my wife and kids.

What celeb do you resemble? Describe your look 🤔

A mix of Kobe and Chris Brown from what I have been told by cadaans. I'm above average but not amazing. Other things attracts more.

I'm not lying wallahi. This only started to happen at 28 or so. The attention got even higher when I had to wear better clothing post-promotions. When you dont look at them, they stare and follow you even more. I spent almost $1000 last month on fancy clothing so I can get attention while out with my wife and kids.

A mix of Kobe and Chris Brown from what I have been told by cadaans. I'm above average but not amazing. It's not my face but other things that attracts.
You’re married with kids?????? 😭😭😭 nigga how old are you