My dating misadventure— the mating pool has literal xaar in it 🧍🏽‍♀️

I'm not judging you for dating non somalis. I'm judging you for dating an Arab after being the biggest Arab hater in this forum.

Also the difference between me and you is the fact that I won't spend hours dunking on Latino women and the Hispanic community.
I don't even dunk on the African American community that much either.
Nigga what part of he’s not Arab don’t you understand? I hate GULF Arabs with my chest and everything I’ve posted it about them is factual. The vast majority are racist scum!! It was a singular date idk why you stay saying ‘dated’? & he’s not Arab, he’s Berber now beat it :russ:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nigga what part of he’s not Arab don’t you understand? I hate GULF Arabs with my chest and everything I’ve posted it about them is factual. The vast majority are racist scum!! It was a singular date idk why you stay saying ‘dated’? & he’s not Arab, he’s Berber now beat it :russ:
Your going for the demographic you hate the most, ana arabs 🤣

Aseer

VIP
HES NOT ARABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!! Where’s the pseudo anthropologists on this forum when you need them 🤦🏽‍♀️
It doesnt matter he is berber subhuman ana arab that got cucked by arabs now ask him what language he speaks lol 🤣

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Nigga aren't algerians just as racist?? Damn near 80% of them are either Arab or arabized berbers.

You've been preaching about how anti black these people have been for months on here. Entertaining them with your history looks crazy.

Nigga aren't algerians just as racist?? Damn near 80% of them are either Arab or arabized berbers.

You've been preaching about how anti black these people have been for months on here. Entertaining them with your history looks crazy.
They most likely are.. also, anti blackness is present in every single group worldwide.
I entertained one berber nigga for a few days sue meeee!!!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
It doesnt matter he is berber subhuman ana arab that got cucked by arabs now ask him what language he speaks lol 🤣
These niggas look just like Arabs too :mjlol: :mjlol: .

If she would have dated anyone else besides these Arab sheegatos I wouldn't be clowning her.

Aseer

VIP
These niggas look just like Arabs too :mjlol: :mjlol: .

If she would have dated anyone else besides these Arab sheegatos I wouldn't be clowning her.
Used to enjoy reading the anti racist arab and ana arab threads but she has fallen for ana arab :meleshame:

HES NOT ARABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!! Where’s the pseudo anthropologists on this forum when you need them 🤦🏽‍♀️
They’re perceived as arabs, many call themselves arabs…..
If quacks like a…..walks like a……it’s a…….:sass2:

well at least you weren’t stuck with one of them undesirable Somalis or negros:sass1:

Aren't you a gaal? This is simply allah giving you what you deserve
1000006446.jpg

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Never saw an Algerian irl saying he's amazigh and what not.

The liberal gaal ones aren't Ana arab tho, they hate the "arabs" when they're like 60%arab themselves 🤦‍♂️
I only had north african girls I was friends with inc Algerian tell me about the amazig stuff