My experience as federal interpreter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if you don't know, yesterday, about 90 Somalis were deported to Mogadishu. Some of them I introgated them for the states.

I did not do this by malice but it was just my job. I interpreted word for word of the questionare.

It is not my fault if the defendant's answers are so conflicted. At times I wanted to ask him "how on earth you got to this age without being sold in the suuqa xoolaha".

I love when they fly me to these detention centers in places I would never have been to otherwise. They always put me in a 5 star hotels.

I enjoy the free time it offers me.

I one time had this gorgeous pregnant Somali defendant. I almost got into trouble for breaking the protocol to ask her if she was married. :salute:She was a bad azz looking. Drop dead gorgeous.

What bothers me a little is that these Somalis brothers and sisters think that I am a basaas:bell:

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Why f*ck would you ask a pregnant woman if she's married?

Warya, you got a fetish for fucking pregnant women? :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If they were from Somaliland you would have lied for them, beautify their words but since they were from Muqdisho you helped the Feds deport them. You're a snitch menace. Smh.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If they were from Somaliland you would have lied for them, beautify their words but since they were from Muqdisho you helped the Feds deport them. You're a snitch menace. Smh.

I saved one PL Barkhad looking dude. I fixed his line of thinking :hemad:

Oh btw I helped that pregnant girl and she was given asylum and she now lives in Wisconsin. I visited her once:ohdamn::ohno:

Her man is all the way in Africa and surely he is not coming for the next 4 years:mjohreally:

Gambar

VIP
They could've been from S/land and got deported to Xamar cuz they claimed it.

The story sounds unbelievable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They could've been from S/land and got deported to Xamar cuz they claimed it.

The story sounds unbelievable.

I can clearly detect the waqooyi accent but I don't expose them runtii.

Real talk tho, I do help those I can by twerking the words a little. I even put the emotional animation. But at times these people put too much acting that it's too obvious they acting

This guy is a federal agent. When he was showing me his citizenship card or whatever it was to ask me if he looked alot different back then, I saw another card in his wallet through the side of one of my eyes that had "bureau" spelled on it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy is a federal agent. When he was showing me his citizenship card or whatever it was, I saw another card in his wallet through the side of one of my eyes that had "bureau" spelled on it.

Hollyyyyy! Dammit! You have eyes like an eagle. I was showing you that stupid passport card you that you travel to Canada with. What a nacas:drakewtf::camby:

Gambar

VIP
I can clearly detect the waqooyi accent but I don't expose them runtii.

Real talk tho, I do help those I can by twerking the words a little. I even put the emotional animation. But at times these people put too much acting that it's too obvious they acting
Somalis talk too much, their arrogance gets them in trouble and they add too much flair to their asylum stories but I guess they won't have to worry about that for the next four years. Australia is the most harsh when it comes to detention.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis talk too much, their arrogance gets them in trouble and they add too much flair to their asylum stories but I guess they won't have to worry about that for the next four years. Australia is the most harsh when it comes to detention.

Bingo !

They talk too much that they contradict their argument. The ones that usually pass with flying marks are the ones who are strategic and who answer the question and go silent

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You sound full of shit.

Why were they deported again btw?

Some were ones with residency who committed crimes before they got their citizenship but others are South American Trekkers who entered from the Mexican border

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Through the (Somali) grapevine they allegedly screamed "laacag baanu bixinay" lol

That Somali ambassador is one heartless dude I tell ya. I stood next to him as he straight gave them altimatum. I believe the embassy and Somali government are paid per head returned for in the thousands.

Here's some of them talking about it. You see that guy back home, I interpreted for him and he was a nice cat but he was giving bad counsels by the ambassador of Somalia by telling him to plead guilty cause them he'll receive leniency. ( plead guilty to unlawful entrance to the states. All he had to say was that he had no passport and was fleeing from prosecution by stronger clans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts