My experience as federal interpreter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
That Somali ambassador is one heartless dude I tell ya. I stood next to him as he straight gave them altimatum. I believe the embassy and Somali government are paid per head returned for in the thousands.

Here's some of them talking about it. You see that guy back home, I interpreted for him and he was a nice cat but he was giving bad counsels by the ambassador of Somalia by telling him to plead guilty cause them he'll receive leniency. ( plead guilty to unlawful entrance to the states. All he had to say was that he had no passport and was fleeing from prosecution by stronger clans)
I think it wouldn't have made a difference now walle because it's a new administration and he's putting his foot down with unlawful entrance. That person would've been thrown in detention until being processed for deportation. Things are changing.

I personally know some reer Djibouti ina abtiyaal who entered Canada through tourist visas and were deported back where they entered the US because they had no claims to asylum (except for if they claim midgaan). If you are not immediately deported you're put in limbo. At that point just marry a citizen.

Hopefully this makes Somali terrorities get their act together.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ones I have no sympathy for are the ones who had residency but who went on to commit crimes. On top of that they failed to learn the language

Gambar

VIP
:faysalwtf:The boot of Europe. They get a heavy barrage of migrants, but that's impossible? I'm gonna look into it.
Eritreans number higher than Somalis and they run from indefinite military service and torture, Italy released the proposal earlier this week. Italy colonized both countries. Neither country protects its citizens wallahi it's disgusting.

There is a horrible drought going on and you have officials in Somalia with 9 months pregnant bellies (all males). These are the shaydamo taking advantage of the insecurity in Somalia since even the Afweyne times.

So you are an informant? Eidagale guy living in Columbus, we have already heard your voice, and we know you cannot resist pregnant women. It'll be easy to find you if one of my fresh cousins in columbus get deported.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you are an informant? Eidagale guy living in Columbus, we have already heard your voice, and we know you cannot resist pregnant women. It'll be easy to find you if one of my fresh cousins in columbus get deported.

I'm not an informant although some friends of mines are

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I've admitted to that before. Young pregnant ones though.

It's more moisture, that's why draws me to them

babka---wat_40973903_orig_.jpeg

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I can clearly detect the waqooyi accent but I don't expose them runtii.

Real talk tho, I do help those I can by twerking the words a little. I even put the emotional animation. But at times these people put too much acting that it's too obvious they acting
I love Somalis so funny.:yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts