My Fitness Journey

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_4020.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Mashallah bro keep going hard 💪🏽 you should invest in a jaw routine and grow the beard more and you will mog.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I use a syringe and pull fat out of my face once every month. Gives me the craziest sharp jawline, but of course I go gym everyday.
Actual mental illness. You have severe body dysmorphia. You shouldn’t be doing D.I.Y surgical procedures at home.

Actual mental illness. You have severe body dysmorphia. You shouldn’t be doing D.I.Y surgical procedures at home.
There's no risk of injury doing this, you have to inject it right under the orbitals under the cheekbone. There's not alot of nerves in that area and trying to maximize your looks isn't body dysmorphia it's an investment.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
There's no risk of injury doing this, you have to inject it right under the orbitals under the cheekbone. There's not alot of nerves in that area and trying to maximize your looks isn't body dysmorphia it's an investment.
Investment wtffddd

Grow some balls niga, if I look in the bloody mirror for too long I feel like a btich tfffffff
Focus on gaining power, not attraction like some ho3
Nigga if ur ugly no girl would want to reproduce with you, no job would hire you, your life is fucked forever. Looks is very important that's why I go gym daily and maximize apperance.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
All he did was lose weight
you probably those fat people with skinny faces to catfish

Aseer

VIP
Send the studies and research on this through here bro I never heard of this, it seems like its debloating but extreme, does it work good though?

All he did was lose weight

you probably those fat people with skinny faces to catfish
Send the studies and research on this through here bro I never heard of this, it seems like its debloating but extreme, does it work good though?
It's very difficult to obtain hollow cheeks you need atleast 5% body fat which is very hard. Also I don't recommend doing this without experience as you may damage a nerve.

Aseer

VIP
It's very difficult to obtain hollow cheeks you need atleast 5% body fat which is very hard. Also I don't recommend doing this without experience as you may damage a nerve.
Bro where did you it from? .org?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Mashallah bro keep going hard 💪🏽 you should invest in a jaw routine and grow the beard more and you will mog.
I had minoxidil for a bit but my dealer got taken down (yeah the brand I got was banner in Canada) :damn: I’ve been searching for a new dealer lately that isn’t charging ridiculous prices.