My Fitness Journey

There's no risk of injury doing this, you have to inject it right under the orbitals under the cheekbone. There's not alot of nerves in that area and trying to maximize your looks isn't body dysmorphia it's an investment.
Orbitals kulaha lmao. Tell me you're a looksmaxx user without telling me you're a lookamxx user

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I had minoxidil for a bit but my dealer got taken down (yeah the brand I got was banner in Canada) :damn: I’ve been searching for a new dealer lately that isn’t charging ridiculous prices.
Try rosemary or peppermint oil 👍

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
All he did was lose weight

you probably those fat people with skinny faces to catfish
lol this is peak hating wallahi I gained a LOT of muscle on top of loosing weight. Before pandemic I was a skinny yute so I would’ve looked like that first pic if I didn’t pick up weights too

1DC87C47-EE04-4E03-85D0-CFF26D5544FC.jpeg

99B4BDFA-0F38-4AA8-A2FC-D425DAEA28F2.jpeg

Aseer

VIP
Orbitals kulaha lmao. Tell me you're a looksmaxx user without telling me you're a lookamxx user
The guy is striving for perfection and excellence its a sorely needed virtue the rest of somali men should attain.

Aseer

VIP
Striving for perfection and excellence is done by submitting to Allah SWT. Nothing more nothing else
You have to take steps to your goal and making dua to allah to suceed not just make dua to allah when your not struggling and striving for your goal.

Aseer

VIP
Try coconut oil,I’ve been using it to grow some beards
1723346609264.png

I have been using this and it literally is a miracle it made my hair 10x better I tried it on my stubble and its very useful and good. This products a must.

Aseer

VIP
Wallahi good question I have zero idea but I’d guess around 25%. My goal is 13% by December inshallah
Keep bulking and get massive then cut, then you will become the 2nd Hassan "Stunna" Jama 😂

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Keep bulking and get massive then cut, then you will become the 2nd Hassan "Stunna" Jama 😂
Funny thing cause Im pretty sure Hassan grew up around my area. He follows all the city pages and responded to some of my comments a few times. :ftw9nwa: Lowkey he was part of my inspiration when I firsted start gyming in middle school.

If the pandemic didn't xoog all of us I'd probably look like him by now

Aseer

VIP
Funny thing cause Im pretty sure Hassan grew up around my area. He follows all the city pages and responded to some of my comments a few times. :ftw9nwa: Lowkey he was part of my inspiration when I firsted start gyming in middle school.

If the pandemic didn't xoog all of us I'd probably look like him by now
Mashallah good on the canadian somalis for birthing one of the greatest somali bodybuilders of all time :salute: never expected reer maple syrup to be like that.