My friend went on a date yesterday and told me something funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she called the for the date.

I think Somali girls here are angry that this Somali girl paid for herself and she is starting a trend. Somali girls are not independent and want men to pay everything for them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I think Somali girls here are angry that this Somali girl paid for herself and she is starting a trend. Somali girls are not independent and want men to pay everything for them.

To be fair if she asked for the date kinda seems fair she wanna pay for it

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:hemad:

The 'friend' is you. Sxb don't worry rejection happens to the best of us. More kaluun in badda. no need to get qarar. :lebronwait:

hmm seems like im the only one who thinks she will call him back?

also what does he do for a living? is he liberal farax, lots of xalimos will try to impress with their progressive acts early on during dating.

hmm seems like im the only one who thinks she will call him back?

also what does he do for a living? is he liberal farax, lots of xalimos will try to impress with their progressive acts early on during dating.

He's moderate. A Muslim but integrated. He's your average Somali. He'll fast and pray this Ramadan but won't do so during the rest of the year.

He makes a good living. Independent man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He's moderate. A Muslim but integrated. He's your average Somali. He'll fast and pray this Ramadan but won't do so during the rest of the year.

He makes a good living. Independent man.
he doesnt pray rest of the year?

I really don't know how i'd react if this happened to me. Girl just takes out her card right when you're about to pay...I probably wouldn't answer her text after she got back to me for a few weeks...Lol, salty I know.
And if she never got back to me...honestly wouldn't feel too bad. Being courteous isn't something that i feel should be rewarded with argument or disdain. Which is kinda what it feels like here. Like i didn't like you, so i'll take away your ability to be gentleman like.

Status
Not open for further replies.