My Indian roommates won’t let me sleep at night! What should I do?

This is the second bad experience I’ve had with Indian roommates.

It’s the same f’ing problem everytime! These stupid girls don’t know how to shut up!

It starts off friendly and nice, and then they will make noise until 1 or 2am! And then when you politely tell them to stop, they won’t. When I tell the landlord, they get louder!! The more you complain the louder they get!

I have to record them and then send it to the group chat for the landlord to see to get them to shut up! Idk what to do, these women are so demonic like they take pleasure in your stress and suffering.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Stop being so stubborn and go back home to your family your in your mid 20s supposed to get married but instead calaalin in the streets sidi wax homeless ah soco mustaqbal is yeel habryar :childplease::camby:

Stop being so stubborn and go back home to your family your in your mid 20s supposed to get married but instead calaalin in the streets sidi wax homeless ah soco mustaqbal is yeel habryar :childplease::camby:
We don’t get along, and they are all married anyway! I can’t live with my sisters husband in the house and my brothers wife doesn’t want me or anyone even her own family staying with them.

Aseer

VIP
We don’t get along, and they are all married anyway! I can’t live with my sisters husband in the house and my brothers wife doesn’t want me or anyone even her own family staying with them.
You have bad ties with your entire family and you refuse to make up with them thats your fault alone.

You have bad ties with your entire family and you refuse to make up with them thats your fault alone.
your 18 right? You’ll understand the cruelty of reality soon lol… I was judgemental like you before too, I’d be careful running my mouth like that. You never know what might happen in this life…

Last edited:

Aseer

VIP
your 18 right? You’ll understand the cruelty of reality soon lol… I was judgemental like you before too, I’d be careful running my mouth like that. You never know what might happen in this life…
Im still 17 lol

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

It’s the same f’ing problem everytime! These stupid girls don’t know how to shut up!

It starts off friendly and nice, and then they will make noise until 1 or 2am! And then when you politely tell them to stop, they won’t. When I tell the landlord, they get louder!! The more you complain the louder they get!

I have to record them and then send it to the group chat for the landlord to see to get them to shut up! Idk what to do, these women are so demonic like they take pleasure in your stress and suffering.
You put yourself in that situation
Own your actions

Im still 17 lol

Doesn't make sense to throw shade at her when u don't have the faintest idea what life is about yet.

Even with family support it's not always sweet.
We all have vast dynamics goin on in our lives.
You not qualified to speak on this topic yet lil bra.

Sounds like a very tough situation to be in. Inshallah it gets better for you sister I’ll make dua for you.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

Invest In some high grade earplugs, plenty of types for sleeping and comfort and very cheap on temu

Trending