My Indian roommates won’t let me sleep at night! What should I do?

I'm very qualified to give a suggestion as this happened to me before with an Indian roommate, this is how I got it to stop. And mind you, this is a shared dorm and not a shared apartment where I could simply dissapper to my room.

I blasted music on my laptop speakers at full volume while he was trying to sleep, all night. I did it nonstop, at 1 point as he was leaving to use the bathroom, my head was under the covers and he quietly closed my laptop to only hear me make a "phfft" noise and I quickly blasted the music back up. And it was some techno bullshit that even I hate. Since this is an apartment, go to the living room and blast it on regular speakers.

Disturb their sleep to the extreme. It worked for me, it will work for you.

Thank me later.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I'm very qualified to give a suggestion as this happened to me before with an Indian roommate, this is how I got it to stop. And mind you, this is a shared dorm and not a shared apartment where I could simply dissapper to my room.

I blasted music on my laptop speakers at full volume while he was trying to sleep, all night. I did it nonstop, at 1 point as he was leaving to use the bathroom, my head was under the covers and he quietly closed my laptop to only hear me make a "phfft" noise and I quickly blasted the music back up. And it was some techno bullshit that even I hate. Since this is an apartment, go to the living room and blast it on regular speakers.

Disturb their sleep to the extreme. It worked for me, it will work for you.

Thank me later.
💯, they must sleep at some point, be ready 💀 l

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Where did all these incels come from? Acting like it’s my fault I live with roommates?! You sound retarded
You are 33 years old its understandable if your in your early 20s but your 33 your a full blown habryar your a few years younger than my hooyo 💀

Aseer

VIP
Doesn't make sense to throw shade at her when u don't have the faintest idea what life is about yet.

Even with family support it's not always sweet.
We all have vast dynamics goin on in our lives.
You not qualified to speak on this topic yet lil bra.
I have a very good idea how life is just because I am 17 doesnt mean I havent experienced enough 😂

I have a very good idea how life is just because I am 17 doesnt mean I havent experienced enough 😂

pipe down child. what experience did you even go through when you didnt even graduate highschool yet

go watch Ishowspeed livestream instead of speaking on grown people problems

Aseer

VIP
pipe down child. what experience did you even go through when you didnt even graduate highschool yet

go watch Ishowspeed livestream instead of speaking on grown people problems
Aamus gramps you dont know me I have went through many experiences how would you know? go take your pills and ska seexo :camby:

I’m in Canada, I’m broke, rent is high as hell. So I have to live in a dingy townhouse with 1 Senegalese immigrant and 3 ‘international students’
Why are you living like this? don't you have relatives to stay with like a cousins your habyarr or edeedo? Report them to ice to deport all of them especially that poop stain hindi and that musty Senegalese. Also enroll your self in college get a skill you can get an associate degree in nursing in 2 years and start working and still attend class for your bachelor degree. Stop whining and get at it :drakewtf: . Kac kac kac !!!!! :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Because you're restricted financially at the moment the most you can do is continue working with the landlord to get them to shut up. Either that or put up with the noise.

Aseer

VIP
You called me a child a couple weeks ago :russ: and now we are the same age hahahahaha
I am turning 18 in few months it doesnt matter :russ: enjoy being on the same level as me for the first time in your life.

Trending

Latest posts