My Indian roommates won’t let me sleep at night! What should I do?

This could be a plot to indirectly force you into withdrawing your agreement and leaving. From what little I have read, they like to shack together. Since its illegal, they do it through indirect dicrimination such as "vegetarians only" to select against non-Indians. In your case, they must have made a mistake or there is a change of management, hence their actions. Dont be naive to think they are not in league with the management.

I would say to take them to court, document everything, use your phone to record the loud sounds and instances of you asking them to be considerate, exaggerate it, document multiple instances of you asking them.

The landlord or management is fully liable here, since they are meant to resolve these kinds of disputes, so correspond with them in written form and get documentation of them assuring you to address the issue and failing to.

Its not as drawn out as people often think it is, small claims courts are made for these kinds of things, at the least shop for legal representation, they will advice you within 30 minutes what course you can take, this is often for free, try multiple offices before settling.

If it were me, I would just show my teeth and threaten to bring everything down. Shacking up like this is often illegal, and if it were not, there are still tons of ways, you are a girl after all. I am a maskeen but I am nobodys nacas, this boils my blood.

Passive aggressive personalities call for passive aggressive solutions.

If u REALLY done with the ish - try this.
liquid-ass-prank-butt-crack-smell.jpg

It's literally called liquid ass.Smells like concentrated ass juice but I promise u they'll get the picture with a couple of sprays of this in the air.

It's that foul.

Want them out of the living spaces?
Spray it in the living room and kitchen area.

They'll retreat back to their rooms unless they're truly some nasty Mf's that enjoy the smell of ass.

Get some order in ur crib lil one.
Might smell like booty for a minute but at least you're in control of the situation now.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🀐πŸ₯·
I've had Indian roommates once but they were Muslim. From my limited knowledge it seems the Muslim ones don't smell like shit so they're fine in my book.
The Muslim ones are a 50/50 coin toss Hindus on the other hand automatic no no

Trending

Latest posts