My life sucks as i cry in pain (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my life i is sucks , i cry all night in pain everyday is a battle if i could wake up, smoking ciggerttes and punching the walls to realse tension, nobody loves me, nobody cares about, i wonder if death is sweeter than life, my eyes tells o much pain , i'm so skinny , weak, and beautiful but everyone is a monster,everyone hurts me, everyone laughs at me, i walk alone at 2am nights just for peace, why is my life so wasted, i wear fake masks so ppl think i'm happy, but deep down i'm already dead, i'm crying so much, i'm drowning in my tears, my broken soul has so much love, please save someone save me, i want help and love silently but no one even notices i'm breaking up, my anxiety is killing mee

angrycat

not so sad after all
I'm sorry you feel that way but do you really drink vodka? reason I ask is because haram/reckless activities, such as drinking, staying up late, using the internet/watching tv or any other screen too long, lack of exercise,eating the wrong food, indulging too much in w/e- can cause stress/anxiety or depression.

Try the following as these things help me when I am feeling down or restless along with other general tips people give:

drink some calming chinese tea

go for a walk in the morining

engage in a vigorous workout

take waysa (even if you don't need to pray)

pray at night (save witr for the middle of the night and pray 2 rakats + the 1 witr)

Read a book, a nice classical one is best

Do something nice for someone else.

And of course, if you find yourself going back and forth or feeling sad, don't feel ashamed to seek professional health, even if they prescribe meds. I think there is too much negative stigma attached to mental health treatments

shifakallah!

If you feel like this is your lowest point, it can only get better from there. Don't get so tense, relax. Pray more, it will help improve stress and your depression. Don't beat yourself up and please go talk to someone you are close to or seek a therapist. Suicidal thoughts are no joke, I hope you get better.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just know that there's life after depression. Get help, do what works for you, but stick with what makes things hurt less, even when it seems hard. Be patient with yourself and learn it's okay to lean on others, you're not alone

I'm sorry you feel that way but do you really drink vodka? reason I ask is because haram/reckless activities, such as drinking, staying up late, using the internet/watching tv or any other screen too long, lack of exercise,eating the wrong food, indulging too much in w/e- can cause stress/anxiety or depression.

Try the following as these things help me when I am feeling down or restless along with other general tips people give:

drink some calming chinese tea

go for a walk in the morining

engage in a vigorous workout

take waysa (even if you don't need to pray)

pray at night (save witr for the middle of the night and pray 2 rakats + the 1 witr)

Read a book, a nice classical one is best

Do something nice for someone else.

And of course, if you find yourself going back and forth or feeling sad, don't feel ashamed to seek professional health, even if they prescribe meds. I think there is too much negative stigma attached to mental health treatments

shifakallah!
thank you for the nice tips, yes i started drinking not a lot but to get away from my mind, i am so lost in this world, i am not a good muslim so i feel ashamed praying , but i will try my best, i wish i had friends who could help me, what is one book u can recomend i like that tip, i've been thinking about going vegan to self cleanse but idk how

thank you so much bipolar bear that was a nice comment, i have too much self loathing, i'm on zoloft twice a day it is okay i feel really numb to everything and everyone, i have no sex drive and i suffer from moodswings, i don't like these drugs, but it was prescribed to me

@ mercary, thank you for not laughing at me, i was afraid to post about my struggles and guys would mock and tease me, but ur tips were nice and helpful,

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
thank you so much bipolar bear that was a nice comment, i have too much self loathing, i'm on zoloft twice a day it is okay i feel really numb to everything and everyone, i have no sex drive and i suffer from moodswings, i don't like these drugs, but it was prescribed to me

@ mercary, thank you for not laughing at me, i was afraid to post about my struggles and guys would mock and tease me, but ur tips were nice and helpful,

I've known friends with depression and it's not something to laugh at What worked for my friend was having someone he could talk about without being judged

I believe you can make it too!

There's an old fable written by the Persian Sufi poets back in the day about a king who asked the wise men in his kingdom to make him a ring that would make him happy when he's sad. After much deliberation and discussion, the men came to the king with a simple ring that was etched with the message, "This too shall pass." I know a lot of people who suffered from depression who had this phrase tattooed on themselves. @angrycat, @Mercury and @BipolarBear have given you amazing tips, you just need to recognize that the deep dark abyss you're in is not a permanent state, and that you will recover from this with time and effort you put in yourself.

Please do not stop taking your medication. The low sex drive and mood swings are often times side effects and talk with your doctor about it.

Make dua and I hope you make it!

angrycat

not so sad after all
thank you for the nice tips, yes i started drinking not a lot but to get away from my mind, i am so lost in this world, i am not a good muslim so i feel ashamed praying , but i will try my best, i wish i had friends who could help me, what is one book u can recomend i like that tip, i've been thinking about going vegan to self cleanse but idk how
Have you ever read catcher in the rye? It's about a depressed teenager wandering around the city because he's too afraid to go home (I used to read this one a lot when I was in high school...I was more of a reader then lol ) It's been a while since I've read a book honestly:/

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Yohan you are really brave person for telling your struggles with depression. I have been there and it's such a dark place. I lost 10 years of my life to it because I kept it all inside. Get help, talk about , and most important is turn to Allah. It's going to be okay and we are all here for you whenever you need. Take care. Salaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.