my message for those who wear hijab but are hoes: take off your hijab!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
if you are loose and a hoe, if you drink alcohol, if you have a boyfriend, if you talk to strange men, if you don't pray or pray to show off at a time when you have to pray so others don't judge you or you pray whenever you feel like it, take off your hijab!!!!!!

it's a very sacred thing to wear and you are using it to just make your parents happy or show a positive image to others

I never thought I would agree with a religious zealot like you but I back you on this ... the hijaab is more than a piece of cloth :salute:

nah they should wear it UNLESS they're doing something disgusting like posing with tight clothes then it's literally cognitive dissonance and they should take it off. because you won't get ajr for covering your hair when the rest of your body is exposed. some where it out of laziness

We have women wearing hijab that are appearing on playboy magazine and disgusting nasty starts wearing hijabs I'm truly offended as a Hijab wearing person.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nice deflecting buddy

Don't buddy me, Pal.

What deflecting? This is literally in reference to a girl with her picture up in a hijab talking about dick appointment and how she's a nympho. You would think that if she's unafraid of her parents finding out about how ty she is, she would be unafraid to wear the hijab. :ftw9nwa:

nah they should wear it UNLESS they're doing something disgusting like posing with tight clothes then it's literally cognitive dissonance and they should take it off. because you won't get ajr for covering your hair when the rest of your body is exposed. some where it out of laziness
So you wont get ajr when parts of the body is not covered but they should keep wearing hijaab even when they are hoes and drink becoz they still get ajr?? What on earth are you smoking??:wtfdis:

Don't buddy me, Pal.

What deflecting? This is literally in reference to a girl with her picture up in a hijab talking about dick appointment and how she's a nympho. You would think that if she's unafraid of her parents finding out about how ty she is, she would be unafraid to wear the hijab. :ftw9nwa:
When I proved you wrong you completely shifted the focus of the subject, buddy.

As stated, a Somali (not the chick on the twitter rant) can easily hide her ty behavior, but if she took the hijab off her parents would find out the second they see her.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

As stated, she can easily hide her ty behavior, but if she took the hijab off her parents would find out the second they see her.

:deadmanny:

You're so dense. She's wearing her hijab in her avatar, why?!?

Why not simply take a non hijabi selfie and use that as an avatar? Same with others who are drinking and wearing a hijab, why not take it off whilst 'turning up' and then put your hijab back on later if they're scared.

As stated, a Somali (not the chick on the twitter rant) can easily hide her ty behavior, but if she took the hijab off her parents would find out the second they see her.
This is the parents fault they should know who she hangs with

:deadmanny:

You're so dense. She's wearing her hijab in her avatar, why?!?

Why not simply take a non hijabi selfie and use that as an avatar? Same with others who are drinking and wearing a hijab, why not take it off whilst 'turning up' and then put your hijab back on later if they're scared.
No, the only one dense here is you. I was talking about Somali hoes in general, not that twitter lunatic in particular. :umwhat:

So you wont get ajr when parts of the body is not covered but they should keep wearing hijaab even when they are hoes and drink becoz they still get ajr?? What on earth are you smoking??:wtfdis:

drinking alcohol+not wearing a hijab= 2 sins.

showing skin while covering your hair is not hijab at all, get it? hijab is not a cloth on your head, it has to cover your whole body. you can't show your legs and cover your hair and call it a day

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
When a young girl reaches her teenage years she's a rebel following what society wants her to follow, her parents instil a harsh straight path towards Islam, only to discover that society has a much better role for her. She is wearing the hijab due to ignorant parents who display a blanket of comfort knowing their daughter displays a symbol of chastity, whatever this array of chastity maybe it will never be so in a highly sexualised western society. No amount of blanket can distract human need to seek satisfaction from a society that wants you to exhibit animalistic bashful and erotic behaviour. She's playing the role of most teenage hijabis who indulge in not so classy acts away from their parents back, a double lifestyle one which is line with their peers and one which is to be exempt from the eyes of their ignorant parents. Who hold on to the notion that their child is an innocent young girl locked away from the tretourous hands of western perversions, filthy behaviours which would make old grandma from the 50s blush with amazement.

When a young girl reaches her teenage years she's a rebel following what society wants her to follow, her parents instil a harsh straight path towards Islam, only to discover that society has a much better role for her. She is wearing the hijab due to ignorant parents who display a blanket of comfort knowing their daughter displays a symbol of chastity, whatever this array of chastity maybe it will never be so in a highly sexualised western society. No amount of blanket can distract human need to seek satisfaction from a society that wants you to exhibit animalistic bashful and erotic behaviour. She's playing the role of most teenage hijabis who indulge in not so classy acts away from their parents back, a double lifestyle one which is line with their peers and one which is to be exempt from the eyes of their ignorant parents. Who hold on to the notion that their child is an innocent young girl locked away from the tretourous hands of western perversions, filthy behaviours which would make old grandma from the 50s blush with amazement.

If you are gonna try to publish a book purely on stating the obvious atleast proof read that shit.
What a headache to read.......

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you are gonna try to publish a book purely on stating the obvious atleast proof read that shit.
What a headache to read.......
No proofread needed my dear I don't bother with such nonsense at 11pm in the night. Just read convey and regurgitate your opinion that's all I ask of you, not to police what I've written, geez the grammar police have arrived to my existence that much unbearable.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
if you are loose and a hoe, if you drink alcohol, if you have a boyfriend, if you talk to strange men, if you don't pray or pray to show off at a time when you have to pray so others don't judge you or you pray whenever you feel like it, take off your hijab!!!!!!

it's a very sacred thing to wear and you are using it to just make your parents happy or show a positive image to others
Mah Nigga keep preaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending