my message for those who wear hijab but are hoes: take off your hijab!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Most Muslim girls are trained to wear it from a young age, heck some Somalis go to the extreme and start it on their daughters from toddlerhood.

The hijab becomes more a habit, an extension of their person, rather than having any spiritual significance, so smoking shisha and Henny isn't a conflict. Also, there's a huge stigma that comes with taking it off. There's even an attachment to the hijab for people who've worn it all their lives and known nothing else to the extent some atheists still wear it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What about if you're an Ethiopian stooge?

What do they pay you in, food rations?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some have to wear it to avoid being harassed. Maybe if our culture stopped putting an emphasis on outer displays of religion and instead focuses on personalized piety we wouldn't have this problem.

I'm sure most who engage in that lifestyle would love to throw the hijaab away.

Most Muslim girls are trained to wear it from a young age, heck some Somalis go to the extreme and start it on their daughters from toddlerhood.

The hijab becomes more a habit, an extension of their person, rather than having any spiritual significance, so smoking shisha and Henny isn't a conflict. Also, there's a huge stigma that comes with taking it off. There's even an attachment to the hijab for people who've worn it all their lives and known nothing else to the extent some atheists still wear it.

The toddlers wearing scarves are nappy haired 99.99% of the time. And rightly so, I don't want to see their nappy hair.

VixR

Veritas
The toddlers wearing scarves are nappy haired 99.99% of the time. And rightly so, I don't want to see their nappy hair.
:mjlol:You're some special kind of idiot. And that's not true either, how early the child starts hijab pertains to the religiosity of the family.

I started hijab voluntarily and stopped voluntarily, and the extent they gas you for wearing it and deflate you for taking it off is olympic sport :icon lol: I can't imagine how someone who was brainwashed from childhood would handle that.

This is the parents fault they should know who she hangs
This is the parents fault they should know who she hangs
:mjlol:You're some special kind of idiot. And that's not true either, how early the child starts hijab pertains to the religiosity of the family.

I started hijab voluntarily and stopped voluntarily, and the extent they gas you for wearing it and deflate you for taking it off is olympic sport :icon lol: I can't imagine how someone who was brainwashed from childhood would handle that.
The only one brainwashed here is you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts